Chapter 5

Zelda's POV:
Caitlan and Sabrina are now 9 months old! Sabrina started crawling the other week, Caitlan is nearly there but not quite. They're not talking yet either.

Me and Ambrose are in the kitchen, Hilda is chasing Sabrina about here there and everywhere trying to catch her and Caitlan is in the living room playing with a few toys.  Hilda then came in, carrying Sabrina (who was giggling like crazy) and looked exhausted. "She's getting faster this one" Hilda sighed and sat Sabrina on the counter top. Next thing I know, I hear little tapping noises and the word "mama". I look down and Caitlan crawled from the living room into here and just said her first word! I scooped her up in my arms. "Well done my darling girl! You've finally started crawling and said your first word!" I smiled and kissed the top of Caitlan's head. Then Sabrina babbled "mama". Me and Hilda looked at each other, we didn't know what to do at first but we would never treat her any different. When she's older we will tell her about her mother and father. "I think you two clever lambs should have one of Auntie Hilda's cookies!" Hilda smiled and got two cookies out and gave one to each of the girls.

After the girls ate their cookies, we put them down on the floor. Sabrina started crawling off again, giggling. So me and Hilda chased after her. As soon as we finally caught her, Ambrose shouted from the kitchen "Aunties come quick!" Me and Hilda (who had Sabrina in her arms) ran into the kitchen. My familiar Vinegar Tom (a beagle) died quite a few years ago, and I couldn't bare to part with him so I got him stuffed. Caitlan was sat next to his bed, gently stroking his head, hugging and giving him kisses. Before I even knew it, tears welled up and rolled down my cheeks. "Hilda get the camera." I took Sabrina off Hilda and Hilda got the camera and took a photo of Caitlan and Vinegar Tom.

"Oh the football game will be starting soon." I said looking at my watch. At the word 'football', Caitlan's face lit up. I've turned her into a sports fan like her mummy. I gave Sabrina over to Ambrose and I lifted Caitlan up off the floor and we went in the living room to watch the game. Caitlan was sat on my knee and I bounced her slightly, the room erupted with giggles. After each score, I'd cheer and Caitlan copied, she'd put her hands up in the air and then clap. At half time, Caitlan cuddled into my chest, so I lifted her up above my head, she started squealing. "Who's Mummy's little girl? You're Mummy's little girl!" My baby girl's laughs are music to my ears.

After the game, we went in the kitchen and Sabrina had vomited all over Hilda. Caitlan saw Hilda and started laughing. "It's a good job I love you isn't it Caitlan, darling." Hilda smiled as she wiped the vomit off of her.

Caitlan and Sabrina share their own room - me, Hilda and Ambrose set their cribs up when we first sorted the room out. Me and Hilda had to go to the desecrated church for a meeting, we settled the girls  before we left so Ambrose watched them. When we got back, Sabrina was fast asleep, but Caitlan was crying "Mama". I went in the bedroom and lifted Caitlan out of her crib. "It's ok darling, mummy's here." I whispered and took her into mine and Hilda's bedroom. I put Caitlan on the bed and got changed into my pyjamas. Caitlan was crawling all over the bed, giggling. "It's not playtime Missus." I laughed and lifted Caitlan off the bed, I changed her diaper then laid down cuddling Caitlan. Caitlan then started crawling again, I managed to grab her before she fell off. She cuddled into the crook of my neck and fell asleep. Hilda then got into her bed. "Goodnight Hilda." I said and then kissed Caitlan  on her cheek as she slept. "Goodnight Zelds" Hilda yawned and we fell asleep.

That's this chapter guys! Hope ya like It