Chapter 7

Zelda's POV:

Ever since Caitlan and Sabrina started to walk, they've been extremely mischievous. Running and hiding about the house whilst Hilda chases them. I think it's rather amusing. But we have baby proofed the place.

I've just come back from a meeting with Faustus, as soon as I walked in Hilda came rushing up to me. "You're back. Yay. So Umm" she started. "You can't find them can you?" I smirked. "Well. Uhh. Nope" Hilda sighed. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Spellmans! I'm home!" I shouted. Not a second later, I heard little footsteps running. "Mamaaaa!" Caitlan came running up to me. "There's my baby girl!" I scooped up Caitlan and smothered her with kisses. "Mama! Sop!" She giggled. "Where's Sabrina, Missy?" I asked and Cait shrugged. "Wait, you just came from the kitchen. I checked in there!" Hilda said confused. Caitlan had a smirk on her face. "Show Mummy where you was hiding, darling" I whispered and put Caitlan on the floor. She held my hand and we went into the kitchen. She climbed under the table and then used magic to hide in the tabletop. I smirked and looked at Hilda, she was speechless. "But where's Sabrina?" Hilda asked concerned. Caitlan had a mischievous grin again and shrugged. "Little Miss Spellman, where's Sabrina?" I asked, trying so hard not to laugh. Caitlan is definitely a mini version of me. She lifted her arms up. "Up up Mama!" I lifted her up and she pointed upstairs.

We headed upstairs and into the girls' bedroom. We heard giggling from the closet. Hilda opened the closet door and on the top shelf was Sabrina giggling her head off. "I think we need to baby proof this place better" Hilda sighed as she lifted Sabrina off the shelf. "You two are so bloody mischievous!" Hilda smiled slightly. I looked down and Caitlan fell asleep on my shoulder. "I'm gonna go sit in our room with her Hildy." I whispered and went into my room and laid my baby girl down.

I laid down next to Caitlan and cuddled her, she stirred slightly and started to choke. I instantly sat her up and she vomited everywhere. Her little lip quivered and she started to sob her heart out. A minute later, Hilda came rushing in with a bucket and a glass of liquid. "Okay, let's get Aunty Hilda's magic medicine down you sweetheart and we'll get you cleaned up!" Hilda handed me the glass as Caitlan vomited again in the bowl. I gently rubbed her back as she got it all up. I then lifted the glass of medicine to Caitlan's mouth and she slowly sipped it.  "You two get yourselves cleaned up and I'll sort out your bed." Hilda smiled and I lifted Caitlan up and took her to the bathroom.

We both sat in the bathtub and I gently washed the vomit out of Caitlan's hair. Once she was clean, she leaned back and cuddled into me as I got cleaned up.

When we got out the bath, we went back to mine and Hilda's bedroom, Hilda had put clean bedding on my bed and filled Caitlan's bottle with water. She's such a Satan send. "Right my darling, let's get a night gown on you." I don't want Caitlan's stomach to have pressure to make her in more pain. "Sweep wiv mama?" She asked as her lip quivered slightly. "Of course you can sweetheart." I put my hand to her face before putting her night gown on her. I got into a night gown myself before getting into bed and my baby girl cuddled into me. "Mummy's going nowhere." I whispered and gently kissed the top of my Caitlan's head. I felt her light breathing against my neck and I cuddled her as I fell asleep myself.

Hey guys! Sorry for the hiatus I will try to update more! Also below is a photo of myself with Miranda Otto! She's absolutely amazing!