𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by gracebean02

Title: Tease

"Hey, (y/n)," I immediately rolled my eyes as I realized who's drawled out voice that was greeting me. Turning around on the living room couch, I locked eyes with the angry red-head we all know and love- sometimes- and frowned.

"Raph," I said back with a sigh as I faced forward in my chair again. Today, I wasn't going to be shy. I'm not gonna be shy.

"Can you help me with something?" this was different. Turning back around, I was met with the sight of Raph's arm flexed in front of me, "can you measure my arm for me? I'm trying to hit a new record." I could feel my face go up in flames. "Here," he held out his other arm and handed me a tape-measure.

"S-sure," I cursed myself. Really? Can't think straight for one minute after seeing his flexed arm? Well, to be fair, this was Raphael Hamato we were talking about. With shaky hands, I reached up to grab it, but it was pulled back at the last minute.

"No, no you can't. You're too shy, aren't you? Yeah, you are," Raph, with a last smirk at me, turned and walked away, laughing as he did. That's it. I got up and angrily stomped around the lair, banging doors and scaring poor Donnie, until I finally found who I was looking for.

"Leonardo," I said, in what was supposed to be a loud tone, but actually came out like a regular word. Leo, hearing me, cocked his head towards me from where he was sitting on the floor behind the couch with a comic book in his hands, "I need your help." Leo, closing his book and laying it carefully beside him, patted the floor and angled his body closer to mine.

"What's up?" he asked in a soft tone, concern in his eyes. Every time I talked to him, he got all soft and quiet, as if he would scare me. I was shy, not scared.

"I need you to teach me how to defend myself," Leo's eyes widened as he furrowed his eyebrows and looked me up and down, as if trying to figure out of I were serious or not, "I'm being for real, Leo. I'm tired of Raph messing with me and plus, I need it. You said it yourself after we met."

"Yeah, but that was before you-" I cut him off with a scoff as I folded my arms.

"Before I showed you found out I was shy? Just do this one thing for me and I'll do whatever you want. I'll buy you Space Heroes stuff or whatever you want; it'll be just like an IOU. Okay?" Leo, without another though, lunged forward and grabbed my hand in his, shaking it madly.

"Let's get started," his eyes glinted with excitement as he stepped to his feet and pulled me to mine, yanking me out from behind the couch.

"O-oh, you mean right now?" I furrowed my eyebrows as we made our way into the training room. Leo, excitedly shoving me to the middle of the room, turned and closed the door behind us, spinning back around to grin widely at me.

Oh shoot.

++++++++++

"No, (y/n). Your footing is wrong. Left foot here," he used his own green foot to gently push mine into position, "and right foot there." he did the same to my other and then looked down with satisfaction, "okay, now we can start again." I dropped my arms with exasperation and then gestured around.

"What have we been doing this entire time?" Leo, with a deadpanned look on his face, folded his arms across his chest and tilted his head for a sassy remark.

"I have been trying to get you into the proper defense position while you have been complaining and telling me it's a waste of time. And (y/n), it's only been twenty minutes since we started." With a sigh of compliance, I gestured for him to show me the next step, "okay, now that you're finally ready to learn, hit me." without even asking why, I threw a punch straight for his face, hoping to hit it. To my pure disappointment, Leo easily caught it, looking at me from behind where his fist was closed around mine. "Were you even trying?" I huffed with anger and threw another one, but instead of him just catching it, he ducked down and swept my feet out from under me, reaching around my back to grab me before I hit the mat.