𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐀𝐔 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Totally_Weird

Title: Perfect Kiss

Donnie sat in his dark lab and stared at the floor. April had finally done it. She'd broken him. She started going out with Casey Jones of all people. Someone she swore she didn't have feelings for. The Casey Jones that was his brother, Raphael's, best friend. Said brother was now so mad he knocked Jones out with one punch to the eye.

"What kind of name even is Casey Jones? Sounds like a new kind of Sloppy Joe." Donnie muttered as he put his head down on his desk. Suddenly, there was a bright light from the corner of the lab, and someone fell out of it with a loud cry.

++++++++++

(Y/n) sat in her living room and sighed sadly. She watched on her t.v. as Raph punched Casey's lights out. Then, the panel zoomed in on a solemn Donnie that watched with tired eyes. As the turtles yelled at the unconscious Casey and April, Donnie turned and went into his lab, closing the door softly and turning off the lights.

The girl blinked away tears and gulped down the lump in her throat. She knew it wasn't real, but still, it felt real. She could feel the purple turtle's heartbreak as the girl he loved chose someone else. She wished desperately to help him, but knew she couldn't.

"I wish I could help you, Donatello."

Suddenly, there was a bright light from behind her and she fell into the couch with a loud screech that made no noise in her ears. As quickly as it had happened, it ended, and (y/n) was shoved onto the floor of a very familiar lab.

++++++++++

"What?" the girl screamed, as she crawled backwards on her hands and feet. She huddled into the corner and glanced around wildly, breathing heavily. Donnie could only stare. Who was this girl? How had she gotten here? And why was she so pretty?

Ignoring the last thought, Donnie pushed himself out of the chair he sat in and made his way hesitantly towards her, holding his arms out. As the girl finally noticed him in the dark lab, she suddenly stopped and tilted her head, staring at him in confusion.

"Who are you?" Donnie asked, sitting on the floor a few feet away from the girl. She shook her head and sighed, looking around again.

"My name is (y/n) and I'm not sure where I am. I was watching you on t.v. a few minutes ago and suddenly there was this bright light and now I'm here." she shrugged as she stood.

"But that's not possible. You're from an alternate dimension where I'm, what? A t.v. show? And now you're here? Why? What did you say before the light showed up?" Donnie asked, anxiously. He watched as the girl bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well. All I said was that I wished that I could help you, Donatello." she said shyly, looking up at him through her eyelashes. He blinked and smiled slightly, then frowned.

"Wait. Help me with what?"

"Help you to realize that April isn't the only girl alive. There are other girls who would love to go out with you. Sure, she's with that loser Casey Jones, but spoiler alert, they break up in about a week because he only dated her to spite you." she sighed and scrunched up half her nose.

"Oh, come on. I don't know one girl that would even like texting me."

"Well, I do." the girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oh yeah, who?" Donnie questioned, hoping for her to say the one word that he wanted to hear.

"Me." Donnie grinned happily and (y/n) returned it.

"I don't even know the first thing about you and I already love you!" he exclaimed and clamped his mouth shut, a prominent blush on his face. The girl blushed back and gave a crooked smile.

"I already love you too." she said back and Donnie dropped the hand covering his face. He grinned and used his knees to walk over to her on the floor. He sat next to her and intertwined their hands.

"I wish I could..." he said hesitantly and (y/n) shook her head yes furiously, already knowing what he was going to say. He gently took her chin in her hand and turned her face towards his as her hands went up to cup his face and shoulder. Just as they leaned in, lips centimeters from touching, there was another bright flash.

"(Y/n)?" Donnie stood up wildly and glanced around when he saw that she was gone. "Well. Maybe it has to do with when we say, I wish." Donnie strode back to his desk and sat heavily in the chair. Suddenly, the door opened and Leonardo walked in.

"Hey, Don. How ya doing?" he asked and Donnie smiled slightly.

"I'm actually doing pretty okay. Thanks." Leo patted his shoulder and left, closing the door behind him. Donnie suddenly had an idea but felt stupid doing it. He raised his left hand, hesitated, and then waved towards an empty wall. He immediately dropped it and grumbled as he could already imagine (y/n) laughter.

"You waved at the wrong wall! You had your back to the camera!" she'd say, laughing. Donnie smiled dreamily.

"I wish she was here right now." he sighed and gasped as there was another bright light. Once again, the light disappeared and (y/n) was there, sitting on the floor. She brightened up when she saw him and stood up quickly.

"Hey!"

"Hey." Donnie waved and the girl began laughing. Donnie gave her a confused look and she explained.

"When you waved, you were waving at the wrong wall! The camera's over there!" she laughed again, pointing to another blank wall. Donnie face-palmed and (y/n) giggled, walking up to him.

"So?" she asked, hopefully. Donnie smiled and dropped his hand as he grabbed her by the waist and brought her in closer.

Then, they finally shared their perfect kiss.

++++++++++

So, I'm back, hallelujah I know. Anyways, I think I have one more to write and then I'm out of requests so be sure to do that for me! Thanks so much for reading and if we could get to 4k that'd be amazing! Thanks!

Request!