Chapter Thirteen

Why were his eyes. That just doesn't happen to someone.

The dream I had last night was still replaying in my head by the end of school.

I'm so lost in my thought I don't realize the hand that is reaching out for behind me. Feeling the hand on my shoulder causes me to jump and let out a small scream.

"I didn't mean to startle you little flower." Reid signed to me. When he signed the word flower my mind goes back to the dream I had last night.

"Oh, no it's okay I'm just a little jumpy." I sign back to Reid trying to act normal.

Normal is not what I experienced in my dream last night. I experienced something not natural.

"Hey, I'm going to swim practice and I was wondering if you wanted to join." Reid signed while his eyes held hope.

"I have a few hours I can spare." I sign with a small smile on my lips.

"Give me your hand I'll lead the way little flower." Reid holds out his hand and smirks as I take it.

We walk a ways until we reach the school's swimming pool. "You can sit over there and I'll get you after practice." He signs to me before walking away.

I sit down and lose myself in my thoughts for a moment thinking about my dream I had.

Sweet pepper jack cheese I'm going crazy.

First I dream of spiders and now I'm dreaming of my eyes being pulled out.

Yay go me just what I've always wanted.

I pull myself out of my thoughts to see Pogue messing with Reid who has changed his clothes.

I giggle at the scene, but soon my eyes start to trail down Reid's body.

No! Bad Jasmine we don't do that, but like how can I not?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys sorry for not uploading I've just been busy with college. I had spring break last week, but I had midterms before that. I honestly feel like I owe it to you guys to post an update and when I don't I feel like I'm letting you all down.

Sorry this came out late though and please let me know if there's any grammar errors. I kinda rushed this because I wanted something out.

I might go back and fix this chapter if it's bad.

I love you my little croissants 🥐❤.