Chapter Nine

Um excuse me Mr. I'm bleach blonde and I'm "so" amazing. I'm not going to have a movie night with this man.

Why are we going so fast. This isn't what I signed up for. Let's go to Nicky's they said, we'll just feed you they said.

I stepped on glass and we played charades that doesn't make us friends. I don't know him nor do I trust him.

I pull myself out of my thoughts to watch him play pool. Please lose.

15 minutes has gone by and Reid is just about to win. Please don't make it. I intensely watch the black 8 pool ball that Reid just hit, but right before it goes in the hole it just stops.

I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me. Do physics and newton's law of motion no longer exist. What are we going to do next, float up into the sky?

I look at Reid's face, he looks confused with a slight hint of anger. I look away to see if anyone else saw what happened.

Nobody. Literally nobody.

That's enough crazy voodoo hoodoo magic for me. I'm leaving.

I quickly and quietly slip out of nicky's. I decide to speed walk away so I can get away quickly.

Satan is not getting me today baby. That's a big fat nope.

I've been walking for a good 10 minutes when I start getting the eerie feeling I got the night of the party when I left Nicky's bar.

I realize I'm walking down the same road as that night to get to the dorms. There's something off about this road, just this area.

I start to speed walk a little bit to get away from this place. The feeling that someone is watching me feel somewhat stronger like there's another person watching me. I'm not sticking around for a hand to touch me this time.

I take off running not wanting to look behind me at all. I don't stop running until I see the school's building structure.

I slow down my speed and catch my breath. If I knew I was going to run this much I would have worked out.

I get in the building and start heading towards my dorm, when I get into my dorm I see something on the wall.

On the wall there is a spider that looks like the one from my dream. I pick up a small jar and capture the spider inside of it, and put the lid on.

This is not a spider that I have ever seen before. What is this, where did it come from?

I grab the jar containing the spider and headed to the library.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys sorry this chapter came out a little later then I wanted it too. I've been busy with college but I wanted to get this done.

Please tell me if there are any grammar errors I kinda rushed this a little bit.

Jasmine's last name is blossom.

Love you my little croissants 🥐❤.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

*Chokes on tea.*