Chapter Ten

I pull out any and all books that have to deal with dreams and spiders. There has to be some correlation between them right?

I see a book that says "Chronicles of Paganism the rise of the witch". That's not what I'm looking for, werid title for a book though.

Ugh I've been at this for hours. I go to look at the spider I caught but all I see is dust. An hour ago it was perfectly fine.

Well slap me into a straitjacket and call me papa John's.

While looking at the dust in the jar I feel someone behind me. I swear if I turn around and nobody is behind me I'm leaving this school.

I turn around and see that someone is in fact there but they're not alone. It's Aaron and Kira. I start to pack up not wanting to stay near them, they bring trouble.

"Hey where are you going, we just got here". Aaron says with a smirk.

"Yeah we just want to talk and you listen, oh wait you can't". Kira said with a laugh.

I know Kira is talking crap about me I read her lips. God please someone save me from these predators.

I try to stand up and walk away but Kira pushes me back into my seat. Um excuse me rude much.

Someone must have said something because they look over my shoulder. That someone is Reid Garwin.

《《《《《《 3rd POV》》》》》》》

"Hey don't touch her with your flity hands, stop bothering her. She probably doesn't want you guys messing with her". Reid said irritated.

"We were just going to have a chat with her, right Kira?" Aaron asked Kira with a cocky smirk on his face. "That's right baby we just wanted to ask Jasmine here some questions."

"Yeah, well take your questions elsewhere and have a nice day." Reid say standing by Jasmine.

"Whatever let's go baby, we'll ask questions another day." Aaron said to Kira while putting his arm around her shoulder and walking away.

"Oh hey by the way." Reid say making them turn around.

" Reid say making them turn around

《《《《《《 Jasmine's POV》》》》》》

Oh my god. Reid you can just flick people off. So scandalous and dangerous. (Such a cinnamon roll).

After Aaron and Kira leave Reid turns to me. "You left Nicky's and I didn't know where you were. You could have been murdered." Reid signs to me trying to hide his smirk.

"Well maybe your the murderer. I should stay away from murderers, that toxic." I signed while standing up and start to speed walk away.

I turn to see Reid smirking and he starts to little chase after me. Hehe time to run.

We end up running outside. I'm not going to get caught by this boy.

I feel Reid grab my hips and pull my into a hug as we fall on the soft green grass.

I look at him and our eyes lock. His eyes are so pretty.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys sorry this chapter came out later than I wanted to but it's okay.

Please let me know if there's any grammar errors.

I want to ask you guys if you like my memes at the beginning of all my chapters.

Love you my little croissants 🥐❤.