Chapter Eleven

His eyes are like magnets. I can't look away. There's something magical about his eyes, I can't describe it.

He starts to lean closer towards me and he smiles. He needs to stop smiling

"I caught you so that means I get a movie night." He signs to me with a smile.

"I never agreed to do that Reid. Why do you want me to have a movie night with you." I sign back to him.

"I wanna get to know you. I want to know your hopes, your thoughts, your dreams. I want to know all of you." He signs back to me.

Wow, okay this is new. Um where's the landing gear because I'm not sure I want to be on the Reid plane.

"You don't want to get to know me. I'm a very complicated person." I sign pushes myself off the ground to stand up.

"Okay, so you're a complicated person, but complications are meant to be solved." He signs back raising his eyebrows.

I let out a sigh and look at the sky. "Let's just go back inside it's getting dark." I signed hoping he wouldn't continue.

"Okay, I'll walk you back. We can't have you getting kidnapped or anything. Now can we?" Reid signs with a smirk on his lips as we start heading inside.

I would look like Naruto when trying to talk to my kidnapper.

A few minute of walking I realize that we have stopped outside of my dorm.

"Thank you for walking me to my dorm and for whatever you said to Kira and Aaron."

"Jasmine, if they bother you again come and find me I'll deal with them for you." Reid signed while looking straight into my eyes.

Maybe Reid is really not a bad guy after all.

"I will. Goodnight Reid." I signed with a small smile appearing on my lips.

Reid nodded to me signing a goodnight as well. We both turned and went our separate ways. Him turning the corner and me heading inside my dorm.

Once I look around my dorm I realize Kate and Sarah are not in the dorm.

They still might be at Nicky's. I'll be asleep by the time they come back. I just hope I don't have any nightmares tonight.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't able to update in November I was packed with work to do for college. I don't really like how this chapter went so I might edit it.

Please let me know if there's any grammar errors.

Thank you for being patient. I've always been reading teen wolf images even though I've never watched it, but I really want too.

Love you my little croissants 🥐❤.