Part 26

Note: khushi knows that Arnav and Sid are same. On the Paris trip khushi found out and Arnav confessed. Any more doubts?

"But why you don't inform me that he was not died. Do you know my condition. I was dying each day with his memories. I waited him on my wedding day. Someone said he betrayed me. But I didn't trust them. The next day I shocked by seeing his death on newspaper. Why didn't you tell me Nani? " I cried.

"Listen beta, stop crying" She hugged me and consoled. I cried more. Exactly don't know why I cried suddenly, all the emotions I hold till now is flooding. I am now in the same state when I met Arnav while Sid's memories overpowering me. But later when I got to know that Sid and Arnav are same I was relieved. I am on the cloud nine. Because my Sid is not dead, he is with me as my husband.
After that the struggled I faces, the emotions I struggled where buried deep inside me.

But now, those emotions came back. Now I am not crying for Sid. Sid is Arnav. But my emotions, my trauma and my problems. I now sad because no one informed me Sid is alive and no one informed me Sid is Arnav. No one had no clue what have I faced, what was my conditions. Everyone have their own reasons. But the sleepless nights, fearfully eyes and the pain of my heart. How must be my dear friends tolerated seeing me in such pain? I don't know. It was not only me who was hurt, Arnav too.

Arnav had reasons. After the accident, he suffered memory loss and he forgot the part when he was Sid and me. But later, as soon as he found himself as Sid and recognises me and our love, he married me. Due to the reason that he suspect someone inside the family as culprit of the accident he can't reveal to me that he is my Sid, because someone may hear it by any chance. He was not ready to cause any red marks on our relationship, again. But he told me everything when we went Paris that he is Sid.

What about Nani, she knew everything but she didn't told me anything. She don't have any memory loss. But why.

I looked at her by wiping my tears, I think she is waiting for me to cry all emotions out. I looked at her hopefully.

"Khushi, I knew that you were married with my son. When I got to know about the accident, I forgot everything about you. But I didn't know that you misinterpreted as he was dead. It was his  driver, who dead" She sighed and leaned on the chair.

"On the days of the operation, I was always praying. Praying for his health, his betterment. I forgot you. And after sometimes I remembered you, but how will I contact you. I don't know your phone number or your address. Arnav's phone destroyed at that accident. I don't have any other way to contact you. Don't you know how Anjali is, she was not happy with his marriage with you. I can't ask her about you. I waited for him to open his eyes. He can only contact you. But to our bad luck or some devils luck, he forgot his memories. I asked him about you. But he was not aware of anything. Doctor said at the time prior to sugery he took you name. What can I do khushi. I can only wait for him to regain his memory. I was praying everytime to make him remember you. Seem like God heard my prayer, he married you. Didn't it the enough evidence of how much love you two hold? " She smiled

"Then why Nani you don't tell me he is Sid. After the marriage I was in huge tension trauma with the thought that I married the man with the same face of my love. It was like deceiving myself, breaking the promise I give him" I wiped away the tear that jumped out of my eyes.

"I don't have any idea in the beginning that you don't know that he is your husband. But later I got confused by seeing your two wedding chain. I concluded myself that you respect both of your marriage with him. When Anjali accused, Arnav said that it was him, who married you before. So I thought that you know it. But again I had a confusion whether you know both are same or not. I didn't find you both showing your care publicly. I don't know khushi, whether he told you or not, he is your Sid! Your love. He loves you a lot. He may not told you that he was Sid maybe because of love, he held for you. " My eyes again got wet not because of any sadness but due to happiness, happiness to hear his love for me from other's mouth.

"Do you know khushi, he was so cold when he left home and met you. But slowly he changed himself for you. I am not saying that a girl will change a cold man to warm man. But he started to smile more seeing your smile, the one who never believed in marriage and love was desperately seeking for your love. You may discover later, but he loved you more and more, and love you more and more. Don't cry dear. I want my daughter to be happy to be always smiling with my son. " She wiped my tears and I smiled nodding my head.

"If he did anything you don't like, then tell me. I will beat him" She winked.

I smiled at Nani and walked to our room. Nani don't know about my address or anything, but Anjali knew and Syam bhai  knew. They both never visited me together. Anjali visit me to taunt and adding more misery to the misery that I was holding. Syam bhai came to me for encouraging and he motivated me to move on. Why he asked me to move on, when  he knows that my Sid is alive, Arnav is alive. He is still a confusion.

When will all the mysteries will end?
When will I can think freely?

Arnav's POV

After saying bye to Aman I returned home. Rushed inside our room, before getting any glimpse of the rest of our family members, whom I don't know should I trust them or not!.

What must have khushi thinking? Does she misunderstand me us a killer like they said. Will she trust me? Will she love me more? These are thought I am struggling with.

I found her sit in front of the mirror by checking her reflection. I know khushi, I didn't spend much time with you. We both are busy while finding the truth. When we dig in the past, will our present  and future broke.

I walked near her and she looked at me on the mirror. I hugged her from behind and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Don't you trust me? " I asked with a fear, fear to loss her.

"Don't you trust me? " She asked while moving away from me and placed her hands on her hip.

"What? " When did I told her I didn't trust. Did anything happen here?

"Don't you trust me? " Her nose is shaking. Is she angry?

Butterflies. 🦋

How is the update?

I don't want to stop it here, but if I don't stop it here then it will be very looooong. So next update will be a long one.

Do votes and comments please.