Part 36

Sorry for the errors.

Arnav came downstairs and found khushi standing there all alone. He hugged her tightly and kissed on her hair. He knows no one will be with them now. But he can't leave the culprit this time.

Arnav and khushi slowly walks towards Anjali's room. Arnav wants to get a glimpse of her, his sister. Even though she have done worst, she is still his sister. He can't forget the good days of them. Now, she is pregnant with his niece/nephew. How can a uncle don't care about them.

By reaching near door, they heard sound from inside. He leaned on the wall without giving his view to them.

"Anjali eat this" Manorama pleaded.

Anjali shook her head still in the pain, she is crying.

"Why? " She sobbed.

"If you don't eat, it will affect your baby" Mami reasoned.

"Baby? How can my baby eat when it's baby in jail? " She asked with flowing tears.

"Anjali" Mami sighed.

"Arnav is all healthy here, then why he filed an attempt murder case that too on this precious day. Cant he wait for a day at least? " Dadi asked.

"Dadi, how is our lawyer? Did you meet him? Did you said everything about him. The trial is tomorrow " Anjali asked

"I informed him everything and asked Akash to meet him in person. He is now there. " Dadi said.

"Anjali you don't have to worry, we all knows that Syam jeeju didn't done anything wrong. Then why to afraid? After all we hired the best lawyer. " Sheetal tried to boost her confidence.

"Why are you so silent Nani? " Sheetal asked.

"I don't know dear. I couldn't believe that Arnav done something like that. I couldn't believe that Syam did that. I couldn't believe that our happiness had a short life. " She sighed.

NK who was coming near to the room with a smiling face and throwing the key upward and downward with the joy. He rolled his eyes at Arnav and khushi and walked in.

"Why everyone assembled here? " Nk asked

"Why are you crying di, what happened? " He asked but everyone where silent. "Why are you silent, atleast let me know? " He shouted.

"Syam jeeju got arrested" Sheetal said with a low voice.

"What? " He screamed

"An attempt murder of Arnav" Sheetal completed.

"Are they crazy? After filing case, they two are leaning on the wall of this room from outside" He said.

"Are they here? " Anjali asked and Nk nodded his head positively.

Anjali sighed and wiped her tears. She stood up from her bed and said,
"I am going to my home. I am not safe here, after all arresting my husband they are watching me. Can't I have privacy? " She walked outside and looked Arnav.

"Di, I am sorry" Arnav said

"Sorry? " Anjali asked and walked but Arnav held her hand.

"You don't need to shift di, I will move from here. You don't have to pressure yourself because of my presence. " He held khushi's hand and left the home.

"We don't have much time dadi, ask the lawyer to come here. " Anjali informed the next second.

"I will ask Akash" Dadi replied.

Arnav and khushi reached Aman's home. He welcomed them like he was expecting him.

"Be comfortable yourself. I need to study the case more. Tomorrow is the trial. " Tension is evident from Aman.