chapter 35

Smut
Barry wakes up sees Santana waking she on her side but she turns then kiss him slips her tongue in his mouth making him groan both giving domence Barry puts his hands on her ass  inside her pryjames bottoms he pull away and looked at Santana " I'm going do something shock you " he said both showing lust  Barry vibrates two fingers and putting in her ass she moaned "o god Barry yes" "I wanna fuck you there do you want me to" "yes" he smirks then kissing her lips "shower" he says she moaned bite his lips and said yes baby.

They went bathroom after getting close locking the door Santana put the water on Barry went on his knees lifting her right leg over his shoulder then start eating her out "your so good at that barry" he put his tongue in further her pussy she scream in pleasure not caring waking Rachel and Kurt few minutes she comes in his mouth he licks her up he get up and kiss her mouth making her taste her self "turn over San it's time for fun" she smirks and turn over Barry kissed her ass cheek he vibrate his two fingers back in her ass then putting his man hood in her tight her she hold the wall she moan "o god your so big but it feels good " he smirked "Tell me baby when for ready" not long she says "fuck me good baby".

He start banging her ass it's both new to them it felt great she feels his balls hitting her clit she moans  Barry grabs her breast "pinch my breast Barry" he does he goes faster and harder in her ass "Santana yes I'm going cum" he said but want  her cum first so he puts  his hand on her clit rubbing it fast Barry kissed her neck "I need you come for me would you do that" "Yes barr faster" Barry speed his hand fast and vibrate her clit she lives when he does  it she cums  on his hand she put her head back her eyes rolled back "fuck" he puts his hand in her mouth "I'm going cum now" "in my mouth now" he takes it out she turns around and  goes on her knees she suck his balls then licks up the way to tip putting his manhood in her mouth sucking him hard she gags and stroke him then let him empty in her land in her tongue he pulls out he watch her swallow he found it hot "wow Santana you did amazing now let wash now" Barry says kissing her mouth then kissing her breast then wash each other.