chapter 36

Barry and Santana got up to get something to eat saw friends up watching tv "morning guys" Barry said Barry and Santana went kitchen behind table Barry slapped her ass "sexy Lopez" he smirked at her she smirked back kissed his lips just then knocked on Kurt answer it "hey Rachel ready for big show tonight" Barry asked Rachel "yes my big performance all I work up to tonight" "your going be wonderful" then mercerdes Tina Blaine and Finn came in "finn" Rachel said and went and hugged him kissed him "hello Blaine" Barry said hugging him.

Barry let them talk catch up he was in his and Santana room Barry was just lying in bed when Santana came in "what you doing here" "o I was just letting you all catch up" she smiled then told him close his eyes "why" "do it" he closed them and she got something and said "if you come up now you get surprised" she hand him something he open saw pair of panties "She then kissed him and grabbed his face "You like" he grinned and nodded "Well seb do that you can smell them" Barry grabbed her ass "easy tiger" she smirk then kissed him "as much I want to carry on we have friends in there"  he kissed her and left her panties in his draw "I love you Barry" "same here Lopez and I can't wait to marry you".

They went back out " why did you stay in room" "o I was letting you all talk" they nodded "um seb I need tell you something" Blaine said "yeah Blaine" "hunter back" Barry froze "excuse me" "he back in lima saw me I kinda of said I know what he did I got hit but I'm fine" Barry stayed quiet "um ok thanks but I'm not going let it hurt me I'm done o just let you know near you again tell me I know serious people make him disappeared" Barry said shocking them "barry" Santana said calmly "I know Santana what I said but you know what he did what I went through I can't let anyone be same" he said sat with Santana holding him.