chapter 15

Barry went into cortex taking Santana with him ""Good morning everyone"" Barry said smiling making everyone smiling "" hello Barry hello Santana"" ""Hey Caitlin"" Santana saying ""I have announcement to make ""  they looked at them ""I'm leaving central central for good maybe it's time after everything and work on with my relationship with Santana too and work on my relationship with her friends it's in New York so"" they look at him shocked ""but we need the flash Barry"" Cisco said Barry then look at wally ""and you do"" ""but I don't know  how to be a speedster"" ""neither did I but I had two friends help me the whole way"" ""we will help him Barry if this is what you want we behind you"".

""I'm going to pack Barry then I'm ready"" Santana said kissing Barry cheek "" I better do same I'll see you all"" he speed away to Joe house and packed everything and left money and went to resign from ccpd and came back to stars labs and just met Santana walking in cortex ""ready San"" she smiled and nodded Barry said goodbye to everyone and Cisco open a breach to Santana address and they walked through.

They walked through to scared Rachel  Kurt ""sorry guys"" Barry smiled ""Santana your back and hey Barry what bring you here"" Rachel said giving Santana hugged then Barry shocking him ""Hey guys"" Barry said smiling ""Barry moving in he moving here to start fresh my idea and we want to work on us too"" both Rachel and Kurt who knew Santana long time never saw this side of her ""well ok but he need find place to work to pay this place"" Barry smiled and nod ""but being owned to star labs and owner the guy who murder my mom his house I sold I can pay this place so you don't need pay for any of it"" they were shocked ""You sure Barry"" Santana asked who was cut of by his kissed ""yes"".