Chapter 24: Darkness

That night, Lan Ning slept very well. Even her dream was sweet dreams of the galaxy and beautiful sky.

The next morning, Lan Ning woke up to the sound of the chirping birds. The sky has just brighten up with the beautiful colours of the dawn.

Lan Ning yawned, she then got up and went into the bathroom to wash her face. After that, she came out and took her hairband off. Lan Ning picked up the watch on the side table as she was putting on the watch, her hand stopped.

'Did you buy this watch because you want to have couple watches with me?'

Yan Ru Yu's voice suddenly sounded in her ears. Lan Ning cursed and shivered. She then decided to put on the watch.

Lan Ning really likes this watch, and she spent a lot of money to buy it. Hence, she not would stop wearing it just because of his words.

After getting ready, Lan Ning went downstairs. There is no one in the living room.

Yan Ru Yu does not seem to have gotten up yet.

Lan Ning thought for a second, then, she pushed the door and walked outside of the villa.

Although it is cold outside, the air is very fresh. After Lan Ning took a deep breath, she felt refreshed. Lan Ning stretched out her lazy waist and then started doing some stretch exercises.

When Yan Ru Yu came downstairs, he saw her outside doing some gymnastics. When not working, her hair is left loose down her back, and it is neatly trimmed and is long. Looking from the back, Lan Ning still looked stunning.

Yan Ru Yu opened the door and went to her side. He began to follow her movements and started doing gymnastics, "So you also do this exercise. Did you not say that you wouldn't do this kind of radio gymnastics?"

Lan Ning on the side was stunned for a while as she almost twisted her waist. Lan Ning then looked at Yan Ru Yu beside her, and slightly frowned, "How come when you walk, there's always no sound? Are you a cat?"

Yan Ru Yu laughed at the side and then answered her, "You were too concentrated on your gymnastics, so you didn't realized me coming over. Come to think about it... You really don't have a crush on me? You bought the same couple watch as me, and even do gymnastics that is the same type as me."

Lan Ning, "..."

Teacher, you are overconfident. Do you really not know how troublesome you are to everyone?

Lan Ning cursed him in her heart. While replying back to Yan Ru Yu, she continued to do gymnastics, "This watch, I had bought it before knowing you. I also suspect that you deliberately bought the same model as mine. As for the gymnastics, did you not say that it is very popular on the internet? Why can't I learn it? The work of an editor is facing the computer every day, it got even worst when meeting a bad author like you. I need to jump to help ease the frustration, and to go out and release all the stress."

Yan Ru Yu smiled and said, "Don't you always have been playing kickboxing? Kickboxing can't help ease your emotions?"

"I don't have time to head to the gym every day."

"Well, since I've have recommended something good for you, you can prepare breakfast later."

Lan Ning, "..."

This is not your invention! Also, she can just go back to her room and eat biscuits. She will not prepare breakfast!

After completing a set of the exercise, both of them did not immediately return into the house. It seems to be nostalgic to stay outside for the fresh air. The bird on the trees kept tweeting, and twittering together, just like a Spring sonata.