Chapter 46: Boyfriend

Pan Shu Rong's face turned from red to white in an instant, and the atmosphere suddenly fell silent, as if a storm was about to arrive.  

Lan Ning's eyebrows jumped. Before Pan Shu Rong could jump up and slap Yan Ru Yu, Lan Ning hurriedly tried to pacify the situation, "Haha... He's just joking, so don't worry about it too much."

The groom who had been quiet the whole time also used the opportunity and said, "You two go in and sit down, the other classmates are sitting at the same table."

"Okay."

Lan Ning quickly grabbed Yan Ru Yu's hand and walked inside. When Yan Ru Yu walked passed Pan Shu Rong, he smiled again, "Happy wedding."

Lan Ning, "..."

She hurriedly pulled him to the banquet hall, for fear that he would say something astonishing again. Yan Ru Yu looked at the pair of high heeled shoes that she was wearing, and wanted to remind her to go slower, but before he could say anything, Lan Ning suddenly tripped and fell to the side.

Yan Ru Yu quickly caught her waist and pulled her into his arms while catching her steadily.

He and Lan Ning were very close, so close that each other's breath could easily be patted on each other's face. Yan Ru Yu's lip slowly curled up with a hint of smile, unexpectedly fascinating. 

Lan Ning stared at him for a while, then quickly stood up from his arms, "Th... Thanks."

Yan Ru Yu gently raised his eyebrows, "You're welcome. Next time you fall, I'll make sure to kiss you."

Lan Ning, "..."

Oh god... Teacher ah, can you not go to those weird websites for one day!

Her ears were a little red as she coughed unnaturally, "How did you find this place?" She only told him that she would come to the wedding banquet this weekend but did not tell him the time and place. 

Yan Ru Yu, "Inference."

Lan Ning's eyebrows trembled twice, "This is not called inference, this is called supernatural power...!"

Yan Ru Yu smiled and asked in a low voice, "You have a good friend named Dai Qing?"

"Yeah..."

...It turned out to be Dai Qing!

"How do you know her??" She curiously looked at Yan Ru Yu.

Yan Ru Yu responded, "I saw her account on Weibo. I told her that I could let her join my author group, and she told me everything about you, including..." His eyes swept over Lan Ning. 

Lan Ning, "..."

Aaa!!! She suddenly wants to end her friendship with Dai Qing!

She subconsciously wanted to cover her chest, but then restrained it. Yan Ru Yu retracted his gaze and looked at a certain table in front of him, "Is that table your university classmates?"

Lan Ning nodded casually with a confused expression on her face, "You also know them?"

Yan Ru Yu smiled, "Dai Qing showed me the graduation photos of your university. Several people sitting over there have appeared in the photos."

"...You can remember the appearances of each of them just by looking at the photos??" Not to mention that the photos were from three years ago, everyone no longer has the youthfulness of the student days, and yet he could still recognize them?

To be honest, even Lan Ning herself could not recognize all of her old classmates now. 

Yan Ru Yu asked, "Is it that difficult?"