Kaito tells kokichi

Kaitos POV:
I was at football practice. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. But before all this Shuichi was telling me some pervy shit about kokichi. I was going to kill him. He has no right to touch, talk, or even look at whats mine. I've never really thought about kokichi in like a super sexual way until shuichi told me about his wet dream. Even so- I will wait till he's ready...

After a bit we finished practice and I walked I walked into the locker room. Kokichi was there already and some guy was flirting with him. Of course I had to do something so I went to him and smashed his head into a locker. He didn't bleed. He just fainted or passed out. All the football guys looked at me. "You see this" I pointed at kokichi. "He's mine- if you flirt with him your dead" I stoped pointing and walked away because I was done getting dressed.

Kokichis POV:
Did kaito just say I was his?! I quickly changed and went to kaito. "Kaitoooo waittttt!" I ran to him and grabbed his arm. He looked at me with a slight blush on his face. "Yes?" He said and I looked at him. "At least ask me out on a date first before you just declare I'm yours" he blushed. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to without your consent...I really like you kokichi..like a lot...will you at least be my boyfriend"

I couldn't breath...so I said...

Hey guyssss ima leave you guys on a cliffhanger so bai bai 271 words~