Yes..

Kokichis POV:
"Y-yeah...of course" I blushed a lot. "Can I walk with you" kaito nodded his head and started walking so I walked with him. He was kinda a fast walker so it was hard catching up with him. "You walk to fast"

Kaitos POV:
"Do you want me to carry you?" I said as I looked at him. Kokichi nodded his head no but he grabbed my hand. "Just slow down a bit" kokichi said as he smiled at me.  I just nodded my head and walked a bit slower. "So do you want to come to my house?" Kokichi looked at me. "I don't think I can- I have to take a shower" kokichi said. "You can just take one at my house"

Kokichis POV:
"Ok- wait don't you need to take a shower to" I said. "I can take on after" Kaito said. "But then you get the cold water- that sucks. Why don't we take one together" I didn't see a problem with it but kaito started getting a blush on his face. "Uhhhh" kaito said. I was just confused.

Kaitos POV:
Did he just say we should take a shower together...I don't want to do that because then I'm going to get horny- but I don't want to say no and hurt his feelings. Kokichis feelings come first then me. "Sure I guess" kokichi smiled "ok!"

Nobody's POV:
Soon we got to the house and Kaitos parents weren't there so he knew if kaito and kokichi did do anything- nobody would hear. But kaito was also thinking it's a bit soon to have sex- but he also knew he is going to get turned on if he sees kokichi naked. Soon they got to Kaitos room and kokichi put his bag down and took off his shoes. Kaito did the same. "Okey let's take a shower" kokichi said. Kaito just nodded his head. And then they went into the bathroom.

Hello- sorry it's been awhile but I hope you enjoy. The next chapter is smut- and I will post that chapter today to- I hope you guys enjoy 358 words~