More practice

Nobody's POV:

Kokichi and kaito where at Kaitos house just watching a movie. They had practice on Saturday but later. Kokichi was just enjoying the cuddles and the warmth. Kaito looked a bit tired. "Hey baby" kokichi said as kaito looked at him. "Yes?" Kaito said. "After the movie I have to go home to get ready for cheer practice.

Kaitos POV:
Nooooo don't leave at all. Kaito thought of that but just smiled at kokichi. "Ok, will you come back after" kokichi nodded his head. "Okeyyy then" kaito smiled and thy continued to watch the movie.

Timeskip to after the movie and when they are at practice~

Kokichis POV:

Cheer practice was fun, all the cheerleader girls loved me and they where my best group of friends. One of my friends maki was on the group. She is also Kaitos good friend. And my friends Tenko and Angie are also on the cheer team. We usually would hang out a lot but when I told them that me and kaito are dating, Angie and Tenko where really happy for me. Maki always just have a plain face but she smiled a bit and congratulated me.

When I was doing practice I saw that kaito was staring at me. I just blushed and looked away. I think it's cute when he stares. Sometimes when we cuddle and watch movies he would also just stare at me again. I think it's because he could he madly in love with me. And to be honest I love him a lot to.

Soon we got to the locker room. I decided to take a shower in there because I didn't want to take a shower at Kaitos house. I just didn't want to waste anytime I had with him. So I went into the bathroom part of the locker room and started undressing myself for a shower. I saw that kaito saw me go in the shower and I saw that he was going in the shower to.

I never took a shower in the locker rooms but I guess it's a change. I saw that another guy went into the other shower on my left. And kaito went into the other one on my right. But that guy was peaking at me, and it kinda made me uncomfortable.

Kaitos POV:

I saw that someone was staring at whats mine so I just turned off my shower and went into kokichis. 😳 I know you might be thinking: what 😀. But I promise that it isn't what your thinking. I'm just trying to protect kokichi. Kokichi looked at me and blushed. "W-what are you doing?" Kokichi said. "I just wanted to shower with you" I'm surprised I haven't gotten turned on.

The other guy left and it was just me and kokichi. We kept showering and stuff. Then that's when I stood behind him so he can rinse himself off. And i saw his ass and let's just say it is now what your where probably thinking. Come onnnn- it's probably not a good time to get turned on now. My member started going up so I blushed. Then kokichi turned around and looked at me-

I will leave you guys on a cliff Hanger- expect smut next chapter 😳 547 words~