Shower again 🍋

Kokichis POV:
Kokichi turned around just to see that kaito was turned on. He blushed. "Do you need help?" Kokichi said as he was just remember how kaito was pounding himself into him. Making kokichi scream in pleasure. He wanted that again. Kaito nodded his head and picked up kokichi. Kokichi kissed him.

Kaitos POV:
Kaito didn't give a fuck if guys walked in and saw him fucking kokichi. Kokichi was his. He kissed back and made kokichi wrap his legs around his waist. Soon the kiss got deeper. He loved this feeling of making kokichi feel good. He could hear tiny moans from him. Soon he stoped the kiss and started attacking his neck with love bites and hickeys.

Kokichi was still moaning in pleasure. Soon kaito lined his member up with his entrance and pounded himself into him.

Kokichis POV:
"Ahhh~!" Kokichi moaned out as kaito went hard and fast. He saw a few guys pass by them and just looking at them. Kokichi was just going up and down on Kaitos member and moaning. "K-kaito~!" He moaned out. He saw that kaito was kinda blushing. "There's guys watching" he kinda mumbled to kaito. Kaito didn't care but he didn't want kokichi being uncomfy. "Do you want me to stop" kaito mumbled back. "No It's fine..." I said as I kept moaning.
Soon I hit my climax and cummed on both of our chests. And soon he hit his climax and came in me. "Ahhhh~!" I moaned out as I was breathing heavy. I could hear some guys clap and that made me blush. I looked away in embarrassment.

Kaitos POV:
"oh fuck off!" I said as the guys stoped clapping and left. Kaito pulled out and they washed both of there chests off. He turned off the shower and they changed. They left together to Kaitos house. And they cuddled all night. :)))

Hello! Sorry it's been awhile. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And sorry that it was short- 335 words~