Chapter 6

Severo

Women. I've met quite a lot of those, fucked most of them.

Although I never really love them, I tried to form a serious relationship with a handful, for the sake of my family but that attempt, as it is apparent, appears to be futile.

They can't handle me and my ways. My possessiveness. My controlling. The sadist in me. It's too hard for them to deal with me. Everyone of them wanted me for my affluency and the title I hold of being Bachelor of the Year three years in a row. They also feared me for it is rumoured that I've got ties to the Italian Mafia, which is true and is the reason why I'm currently under a lot of stress.

But this blue eyed Goddess, in her boundless courage or naivety, dared to make her presence known to me. Not only did I fall victim to her, for lack of a better word, gorgeous appearance, but I instantly became drawn to her innocent soul, I became jealous of what the world held... beauty like no other. I saw right through her. She was righteous, a bright light and a breath of fresh air. She contained so much life that I so longed to suck out of her slowly, I wanted to devour her. I wanted to feel her body under mine, writhing in pain and pleasure. She had to be bound to me. The overwhelming feeling of wanting to break her, bend her to my will. To make her my Queen. I couldn't let her escape. From the moment I saw her, she was immediately in my possession.

This will not only appease me, but my father, The MAFIA DON. He has been breathing down my neck about getting a wife that will bear my first born before getting completely entangled with the Mafia and claim my rightful position as the Mafia don. See, that's just the problem with Mio Padre, actually the whole Russo bloodline is fucking messed up, I must agree though their methods have proven to be effective.

Now I've got her. And she's not going anywhere...

Leaving the torture chamber with my bloody sword in tow, I walk back to my room.

My bestfriend, the future underboss told me there's a traitor amongst us, he didn't tell me immediately when he found out of course because like I did today, I would've put a bullet in the fucking mutt's eyes.

This cost me a lot of money and I was fucking mad. Only to come to a notorious battered female who dared to step into my sword display room. This ticked me off, I was already a ticking time bomb.

I need to blow some steam. My bulge is suffocating in its restrains.

The woman downstairs and the stress are taking their toll on me. I walk into my ensuite, get rid if my bloody clothes, freeing my aching member and step into the shower that could fit about seven people of my build.

The three showerheads spew water at the temperature I've set to, which is cold. I clutch my cock and start pumping it, "Oh!"

I just need to cum, I need a fucking release so I pump almost brutally, jerking like a fucking maniac as if I a problem against my crotch. To make this bearable, I picture thrusting into Liana's pussy. I open my mouth in a pleasure-filled silent cry.

Everything disappears from my mind except a certain blondie's delecable body, full of my handiwork, the only marks that brand her as mine. I run my thumb over my glistening tip, I hum in pleasure. I become undone and watch as my cum sprays on the wall and washes away like Liana blood on my body. I can't help but feel unsated, my hands lack the delecacy and softness those of a woman's hold. I needed to see the eyes of the woman, the alluring look that reeks of the need to fuck me.

I need to look into Liana's eyes and forget everything and bask in her glory. I want to squishy tits under my palm and fill her pussy with my shaft.