53.

All of us 'eagle fang' kids were merging with miyagi-do. I was nervous, but we needed to do this, me Johnny and Miguel got into my car and drove to miyagi-do.

We stood in the parking lot of it and hawk, Mitch, Bert and two other kids came over. We all nodded and started walking to the back, I noticed the whole time hawk staring at me, this was going to be a struggle..

it's easier to ignore someone when you pretend to hate them, rather when you came to the conclusion you love them.

Me and Miguel were the first to the back lawn, his face was still beaten up, and mine was too. I still had a nice bruise across my neck. But we were ok..

Miguel looked at Sam and smiled, she did too. Causing Daniel to look over. Daniel nodded and Miguel walked over standing next to Sam, and I stood next to Miguel.

Hawk walked passed us going next to Demetri up on one of the wooden stands. They shook hands and hugged.

I looked over to Mitch and Chris, and they hugged. Those to friendships being restored made me feel a lot better.. about all of this.

Bert walked next to the other short kid and shook hands, while the other two kids I didn't know walked to whatever open space on the grass there was.

We all looked to Daniel, until Johnny walked out. It was like peace was arising.. Johnny and Daniel nodded to each other.

I tried to contain myself, but I couldn't stop smiling, after all these years and stories they resolved themselves.

Johnny walked over to Daniel and they were a couple feet away, but we all stood before them, ready to be taught.. ready to beat cobra Kai.

We all bowed, I stood back up and Daniel and Johnny faced each other bowing. "Ready?" Daniel said looking out to us all.

"Let's begin." Johnny also spoke up. We all did a mix of things, some things Daniel taught and Johnny walked around to correct and other things Johnny taught and Daniel went around to correct.

There were moments of bickering, but it over went amazing for our first time practicing. We took a quick 5 minute break.

I heard Johnny on the phone as I drank my water, "what?" He said in disbelief, "shit." He he exclaimed before hanging up his phone, yes he got a new phone finally.

I peaked out to see Daniel walk over to him, "what's wrong?" He asked and Johnny spoke quietly and I didn't hear him.

"You gotta tell her after class." Daniel said and Johnny nodded. "I know." He said, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE OUT HERE!" Johnny shouted.

I went to walk out when someone pulled on my arm, it was a light grasp.. one that was all to familiar. I turned to see Eli, well hawk.

"Hey, uh I just wanted to ask you something?" He said shyly. "Yeah, maybe after class?" I said and he nodded. "Yeah sure." He said and I nodded, I went to walk out and turned back.

"Thank you." I said and he looked at me weird, "for what?" He asked, "for last night.. I probably would've gotten a lot worse then this if you hadn't save me." I said pointing to my neck.

He gave me a sad smile, "yeah, uh- your welcome." He said and I nodded and walked out.

I walked passed Johnny and he grabbed me, pulling me off the side. "He kiddo, I need to talk to you about something after class ok?" He said with his eyes slightly glossy.

"Uh- yeah, ok.. is everything ok?" I asked, he didn't say anything and Daniel started to teach. I felt myself getting anxious..

What if it was something bad... what if I'm in trouble.. I was getting worried.