79

Senior year.. it was amazing, our little group of friends hung out all the time, it was like how I dreamt of it to be. We all snuck out of our houses to met up for beach parties thrown by college kids.

Now it's over, we all graduated, I even graduated ranked second in my class while Demetri was first. We both got scholarships to Harvard so I'm glad I'll know someone there.

Eli got into the university of California, (Berkeley). Miguel isn't going to college, he's planning on going to the police academy and becoming a cop, Sam got into some college in Utah,

We spent the whole summer making it worth our while so we could enjoy our last couple of months together.

We all agreed for every break to come back so we can all be together. Me and Demetri had to leave first, we were flying out together, since were going to the same school we got a lot closer as friends.

-

"Eli!" I called out as he ran away from me. I sighed and watched as he ran down the beach. "We only have two days left don't leave me!" I whined.

I heard him laugh and he turned around and ran back to me, I stopped and saw as he ran to me.

"Are you gonna keep the mohawk in college?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and slightly chuckled. "I'd like to, but if it doesn't happen oh well." He said.

I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked, "you know I'm gonna miss you so much.." I said, "I'm gonna miss you too." He said back.

"Let's go get some dinner?" I asked, he nodded and pulled me as he ran back to his bike.

-

We met up with Demetri, Miguel and Sam. We all sat around and ate at some sub restaurant. "This is gonna be the last time we're all around for a while." Sam said getting emotional.

"Aw don't cry. I know I'm pretty cool but you don't have to cry over the fact I'm leaving." Demetri said.

We all laughed and Sam rolled her eyes, "I've gotten so used to seeing you everyday, the fact we're all leaving is sad." She said.

I nodded, "I wish I could see you all Tomorrow but I am gonna be with Johnny for my last day." I said. They all nodded.

-

Once we all finished eating we asked a waiter to take a picture of us all. "One last photo before we're all gone" I said.

We all laughed, and walked to the parking lot. "Here it is, the sad moment. Our goodbyes." Miguel said. Thankfully I'd get to see Eli once more before I left but everyone else beside Demetri this was a goodbye.

We all walked around and gave each other hugs, I hugged sam first and she looked at me, "I know I wasn't always the best person to you, but harper you are the best friend I've ever had." She said.

I smiled and hugged her back, "ugh sam. I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said. She nodded and I moved along to Eli.

"I'm gonna see you tomorrow but bye" I said and he laughed. "Bye baby." He laughed and I moved along.

"Hey roomie." I laughed as I hugged Demetri. "I'll see you Sunday." I said and he nodded before releasing the hug.

I moved to Miguel And hugged him very tightly, "I think I might miss you the most" I said slightly emotional.

"You were my first ever friend here." He said and I nodded. "You were my first ever friend here too." I laughed.

"I'll miss playing call of duty with you" he said and I nodded "I'll miss that too." I said.