72.

I looked at mason as he sighed, "so your why Tory got so upset." He asked. I nodded, "well she told the whole school I was adopted and my dad is a fake millionaire, which is not true and then she started bad mouthing you and everyone defended you" he said.

"Oh." I said. I was expecting a lot worse but it wasn't bad. "So why have you been ignoring me?" I asked. "I figured you didn't wanna be my friend anymore because she told everyone I was adopted and poor." He said.

"Well, even if you were I'd still be your friend." I said and he smiled. With that the bell rang and I got up. "I'll see you around Harper." He said and walked away.

-

END OF THE DAY-

I walked out to my car and watched as one by one Miguel, Sam and Eli walked out. I kissed Eli on the cheek and he walked over to the passenger side.

He pushed the seat forward and climbed in the back, I looked over at Sam and Miguel as they kissed and Miguel got in the back with Eli.

I walked to the drivers seat and got in, once everyone was in we drove to karate.

-

I pulled into the driveway and we all got out. We changed back into our workout clothes and walked to the backyard.

We trained for almost two hours and finally finished. Sam left with her dad and Miguel's mom got him.

Me and eli left for his house since I was staying there tonight. I drove to his house, as I was driving he scrolled through his social media's and I hummed to the radio.

It was a quiet ride, but it wasn't awkward. We finally pulled into his driveway and got out. "Wanna go for a run?" He asked.

I looked at him and he smiled, "I just don't wanna go alone." He said shyly.

I grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek, "sure id love to," I said standing in his driveway.

"Good luck keeping up." I said and took off jogging. He laughed and took off after me, it took him a couple minutes before he finally caught up to me.

We were running down the same road he got jumped, I could see him getting jumpy. I stopped running making him stop and turn to face me.

"Why'd you stop." He said looking at me nervous. "Because you can't be afraid, there's no one here." I said.

"You sure about that?" Some kid said, I recognized him. "Shit. I'm sorry Eli." I said and I stepped forward.

I looked at him in the eyes, "glad to see your necks looking better. That scars pretty hot though." He laughed.

I went to jump forward but Eli held me back. "Shut up asshole!" I said. He crackled an evil laugh as he looked at Eli and I.

"Your pathetic,The both of you... cobra Kai made the two of you. Your nothing but a bunch of losers without it." He said and I had enough.

I released myself from Eli's grip and slapped the guy. "Your gonna regret that." He said and pulled my arm making me stumble forward.

He put both of his hands around my neck and started squeezing. I fought back but this kid was so much stronger then me.

I looked at Eli and saw him paralyzed, he looked so scared. I sighed knowing he wouldn't be much help and except the fact I was in this alone.