22

The Shepherd's Dream, from 'Paradise Lost', Henry Fuseli, 1793

"Honestly why did I think this game would be fun with her!" Ron groaned as he watched the tiles of a new word be placed on the board, "It was bloody inevitable to lose to her.."

Olives eyes went wide, looking at George and then Harry. The two boys were trying to hide their laughter from the couple

"Honestly Ronald it's not that big of a deal.." Hermione sighed, "180 points." She told Olive, who was the one keeping score.

Everyone, beside the trio and Ginny had left after dinner. George regretted right away when he mentioned scrabble to the lot, not because he was afraid Olive would flip the board in anger but because he knew Hermione would excel at the game and Ron would throw a fit because of it.

"Gherkins?!" Ron exclaimed, "That isn't even a bloody word!"

"It so is!" Hermione spat back, Ginny was on the couch behind the group laughing. Olive summoned a dictionary off her shelf and flipped through the pages till the world came up.

"A small pickle, made from an immature cucumber.." She read

"Not the only immature cucumber in this room.." George chuckled under his breath

"Oh, sod off George." Ron rolled his eyes. Harry was practically rolling on the ground laughing at his friend.

"You've gone red, Ron." Ginny giggled

"I am over this game.." Ron sighed, falling back into the edge of the couch, "I forfeit.."

"You can't forfeit.." Hermione tried to bite back her smile, "I've already won."

"And you thought a Good family dinner was crazy.." George smirked as he locked their door, after the group left., "Welcome to the Weasleys" 

"Thank you." Olive smiled as George sat next to her on the couch. The two cuddled up to each other under a blanket, "I really needed that."

"You really like cranberry sauce..." he teased, causing her to blush.

"I am just glad your mom brought more than one can." She laughed

"I'm glad she brought more than two cans.."

"Oh shut up!" She laughed, hitting him with a pillow. He caught the pillow before it hit him the second time, pulling it towards himself, causing her to fall into his lap.

She looked up at him, her heart was beating like crazy just looking him in the eyes,

"I love you." They said at the same time, causing both of their faces to turn bright red.

Olive let out a small yawn, which she tried to cover with her hand.

"Tired?"

"No," she lied, "I'm fine."

He pushed her off his lap, standing up and then putting his hand out for her.

"Let's head to bed." He smiled, "I forgot you had a day of work today before I threw you into a dinner with my family." He chuckled. The two walked to their room, arms around each other. Olive looked up at him and smiled.

"You're going to be an uncle!" She beamed, as the two started to throw some of her decorative pillows off her bed.

"I am!" He laughed, looking at all the small pillows they were discarding from her bed, "You have so many pillows."