16

Bouquet of Chrysanthemums, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, 1844

"Okay, okay!" Clay whispered, choking on a laugh, "Watch this.."

The triplets and George were sitting on the sofas in the living room waiting for Olive to finish helping with their mother in the backyard. The triplets pulled George into a prank.

"She's coming!" Egan giggled like a school girl. George was trying so hard not to laugh, not because they were about to play a prank on her, but because these three grown men were acting like children.

Olive walked in and saw a box on the counter, which was labeled with the logo of the store she gets all her art supplies from. The triplets had found it in their garage and thought it was the perfect bait. They also were so excited to have George on their team. He had told them all about the pranks he did at school, and all the products he and Fred had created.

"Where did this come from?" Olive asked, going up to the box. Dover and Egan had their hands up to their mouths trying to trap their laughter as George was biting his tongue.

"Not sure, Pickle.." Clay pretended to yawn, picking a random book off the coffee table. "I think dad stopped by that store you like on his way home from work. I remember you complain to him about how you were running low on some of your paints.."

"He didn't have to do that.. The Ministry and Hogwarts are providing me with the suppl-" just behind the boys, of course they were all looking forward not daring to look too suspicious, they heard a loud explosion behind them in the dining room. Because when she opened up the box, fireworks exploded out of it and erupting in her face. The four of them all turned around, just as Ant, Max and Otto ran in after hearing the explosion.

"Never seen that color before.." George's eyes went wide seeing Olives hair turn an almost ombre of reds and oranges and her eyes turning dark. She had soot all over her face and clothes and smalls bits of her bangs were singed.

"We have.." Egan said fearfully.

"We shouldn't of done that.." Clay cringed

"Might of overdone it with the fireworks.." Dover sighed

"Might of.." George whispered roughly at them, "I told you not to put all of them in there!"

"We didn't!" Egan told him

"We left out like 2.." Clay was now biting back a laugh, which stopped as they noticed her start walking towards them.

Otto looked at George with wide eyes and mouthed, 'run'. Which he took seriously and disapparated and then landed behind Otto and Ant. Where they now all watched her slowly reach for her wand and point it at the triplets.

"Should I remind you three of the large scar on my back?!" She bellowed, which made George jump. He had never seen her so angry, or even never image her this mad.

"Do I have to remind you?!" A louder, deeper voice came up behind George and the three other brothers. The triplets smiles that were still on their faces dropped instantly as their father walked into the living room next to Olive.

"What's your plan, Oli?" He took out his wand to, smirking at his daughter

"I quite like the idea of them having blue hair."

Clays hands went straight to his hair, bug eyed.

"What about George!" Egan protested, "It was his fireworks!" He pointed at the red head hiding behind Ant.

"Wow, thanks mate.." George rolled his eyes

"I didn't forget about him." Olive stated, not looking at George. Otto turned to George and whispered,