Chapter 4

Instagram

Liked by: coop

Liked by: coop.dog, a_adams, livvbaker, Layla.K, JordanB1, SpencerJ11, Chris_

LilyRose: Pool day out in Beverly 🌺
Tagged: Layla.K

Coop.dog: man ok, we see you over here Ms Beverly Hills Hottie
Layla.k: can I have my sunglasses back now?
Chris_: damn whose house is that
Load more comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I was with Layla, laying outside by her pool when I got a call from Spencer. I picked it up and put him on speaker. "Hey Spence, I'm wish Layla and you're on speaker. How was practice?" I asked curiously as Layla sat up to face me. "They tricked me Lily, it wasn't practice, it was scrimmage day, they hazed me so I would look bad in front of the boosters." He rushed out, sounding probably the maddest he's been in a while. "Wait what, who would do that?" I asked with a shocked expression taking over both mine and Layla's faces. "What the hell" she added. "Asher and Jordan, they set me up and poured their drinks in the grass when I wasn't looking, so I was the only hungover one and I was completely off my game." He ranted through the phone. "Are you serious, what the hell is wrong with them" I was beyond fuming. I thought they were starting to become my good friends and then they do this shit? Hell no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       It's now time to get ready for the game, and Layla offered to give me a ride there when I was done getting ready. I slipped on our blue and red uniform, braided a little section of my hair for the bow, and put on some light makeup before walking out the bathroom to find her. ⬇️

      "Hey I'm ready" I said motioning for her to follow me out the door

      "Hey I'm ready" I said motioning for her to follow me out the door. The ride was silent, I was still pissed about the whole hazing situation. Who the hell does that?

         "Please welcome your Beverly High Eagles!" The announcer boomed over the speaker. Applause and screams erupted from everywhere putting a bright smile on my face. I saw my mom and coop in the crowd and waved my Pom Pom at them. Mom laughed, while coop just stood up and pretended to cheer with me. She also attempted to follow along with some of our routines, she failed miserably, but hey, A for effort. "And Spencer James breaks up the pass!" The man yells over the speaker. I turned around and yelled as loud as I could. I guess you could say I'm his biggest supporter. Our team called for a timeout and then I saw coach pull Asher out and put Spencer in again. Asher looked pissed, but that's what he deserved, he hazed my brother. "Spencer James coming in for Asher Adams on offense." The announcer says sounding kind of surprised. "Good job Spence!" I yelled as Asher turned around to look at me, I shot him a glare and he instantly knew why. "I'm sorry" he mouthed over the noise of the game. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. "Beverly wins" the announcer screamed catching everyone's attention as the whole stadium erupted in cheers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "Wait a minute, we have to move to Beverly now?" I asked with a frown, while I loved Beverly Hills, Crenshaw will always be my home, and I'm not ready to leave. "Only during the week, on the weekends we'll be home with you" Spencer added looking back at mom, who looked very uncertain about the whole plan. "Look ma, just say the word and we won't go." I added, trying to ease her mind. "No. I asked you to give yourself a chance at something more. And, uh, this is the, uh, the only way to do it." She said hesitantly. "Can I have your room?" Dillon asked impatiently, cracking a smile. We all laughed but still said a chorus of no's nonetheless.

       "Welcome to Beverly Hills Guys!" Laura sang happily leading us into the house. "Hey Lily!" Olivia said from the stairs, motioning for me to follow her. She showed me to my room and helped me unpack some of the stuff I brought.
She left a little while later leaving me to lay in bed and listen to music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        We were at the beach messing around and having fun, which was apparently a normal thing here. I'm enjoying it though, I've always loved the beach. While I was tanning, Spencer walked over and started openly flirting with Layla and I wanted nothing to do with that so I walked away. I also was still not on speaking terms with Asher or Jordan, so instead of talking to them, I was throwing a football back and forth with JJ. "Not a bad arm, you're pretty good at this lily." He joked, throwing it way above my head on purpose. "Hey no fair asshole, I'm shorter than that." I shouted while going to get the overthrown ball. To my luck, it landed right at Jordan's feet, causing him and Asher to stop their conversation and turn around. I started walking over there and Asher picked up the ball to give it back to me. "I think this is yours." He said as I reached out to take it from him. "Thanks." I replied turning to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. "Look I'm sorry about the whole party thing with Spencer ok, I was just jealous and I wasn't thinking straight." He sighed, hoping the girl in front of him would stop being angry with him. I sat there for a moment scanning his face to see if he was actually telling the truth, or just saying it so I would forgive him, and he seemed serious. "Do it again and we're not friends anymore. Got it?" I said seriously. "Got it" he smiled looking at the sand and then back up at me. I returned the gesture before turning on my heel to continue playing football with JJ.

"He left" Layla pointed out, noticing my confusion as I was scanning the beach trying to find my brother. I let out a sigh, knowing he was going home again. Don't get me wrong, I miss home too, but Mom already told the both of us that coming home on the weekdays wasn't the plan. He just chooses to not listen, typical Spencer. Walking over to grab my phone, Layla called out that she was ready to go and that she was going back to the car. "Coming!" I yelled back, picking up my bag and running to catch up with her.