Chapter-17 (Pj Fun time)

*The next morning*

*School Bell rings*

Connor: Finally! Friday! We're gonna spend the whole weekend with loads of fun!

Greg: I asked my Mum if she can take us to the water park tomorrow and she said 'Yes'.

Connor: Eww, Water?! Nooooo!

Greg: Come on don't be such a scaredy-cat, It will be fun! Right, Amaya?

*Both the boys turned towards the red-eyed girl who was looking at them like they had said something really weird*

Greg: Ummmm, Why are you looking at us like that?

Amaya: You guys know what tomorrow is, right?

Connor: Um Saturday?

Amaya: And?

Greg: 4th April?

Amaya: And?

Connor: And...Oh my gosh, Is it your birthday?!!

Amaya: *lets out a little laugh before facepalming* No! We have detention, tomorrow guys!

Greg: Ohhh...*Making a bored face*

Connor: *Groans* Right...ugh!

Amaya: Now don't go making that face you boys, We all know why we got this punishment. Right?

Connor&Greg: *Laughs nervously*

Amaya: *Rolls her eyes playfully with laughter in it* But at least we can utilize today and Sunday. Can't catch me!

Connor: *Getting playful* Ha Ha trust me, girl, I'm the fastest.

Greg: We're gonna get you! Come on Connor!

*The Trio's whole day passes away with zeal and fun, with no homework and NO VILLIANS. WOOH*

*(I tried to imagine how their day went with the help of some images I found online, These pics DO NOT belong to me)*

1. They went swimming at the community pool (Though Connor hates water even he went because he wanted to be with his BFFs and ended quite enjoying himself 😊)

 They went swimming at the community pool (Though Connor hates water even he went because he wanted to be with his BFFs and ended quite enjoying himself 😊)

2. After swimming they felt lazy and decided to watch a Thriller Action/Drama movie (But they turn out to be A TAD BIT too emotional)

 After swimming they felt lazy and decided to watch a Thriller Action/Drama movie (But they turn out to be A TAD BIT too emotional)

3. They had a blast together and there is nothing better than to end a superb day with a selfie souvenir, Right? WITH A SPECIAL HQ BACKGROUND.

The trio had a lot of fun and they are sure to remain best friends even though many conflicts, fights, and New 'Into the night challenges!!'

Author's Note:

Ok! I was feeling really bored so I decided to upload this chapter, I thought that maybe I should make a chapter introducing their childhood fun, after all, they are the best of friends and I, to be honest, am a huge fan of the three kids friendship. Also, thank you all from the core of my heart for more than 3k reads and 43 followers. I honestly didn't think that this story will exceed 300 reads or I'll able to gain even one follower but it reached 3k and I have 43 followers (Which is not as much as compared to some awesome writers but it truly means a lot to me) So stay in tune as a new chapter will be out real soon till then Adios, Goodbye, and Sayonara. ❤❤

Love and Regards

_-Accalia_Cathwulf-_