Chapter-2

Ugh, Hold still kitty-cat  Romeo yelled annoyed as he tried to zap Catboy with his freeze-ray. Try your best Romeo but this cat's got villains to stop Catboy said as he dogged Romeo's beam. Night Ninja help me! Romeo said annoyed. I will right after I figure out what rhymes with 'wand' Night Ninja said lost in thoughts. Ughhhh!! That stupid wand! Leave it you stupid! Romeo screamed. Hey! Who are you calling stupid, Inventor Boy? Night Ninja said angrily. Hey, villains! If you have finished squabbling then feel free to give up Catboy said with a smirk. The two villans growled angrily. 

'Meanwhile with Gekko and Anyu'

Hold still, Master Romeo says I must catch you Robot said as he chased Gekko. I'm here, Catch me if you can robot 'Super Gekko Camouflage' Gekko said as he disappeared. Affirmative! Where did you go? Robot said as he looked around. BOO!! Gekko said as he appeared from beneath the Robot. Ahhh! I will get you saying this he began to shoot laser beams towards Gekko. 

'Scene changes to Anyu'

You are no match for me little youngsters! Accept you defeat Anyu said as she fought with the ninjalinos.

Ninjalino 1: *Gibberish* Ninja's sticky splat!!

They threw sticky splat towards Anyu who dogged them, Hmm, This is getting a bit too out of hand Anyu thought.

'With Armadylan'

Yeep Yepp Yaooooooo!!!!! Howler howled at Armadylan. Aggh!! Aramadylan yelled covering his ears. Yap Yap Yaooooooo! Rip howled 'You are going down Anteater boy, Ha, ha, ha. Oh, we'll see about that Pooches! 'Rolling Thunder' Armadyan said as he stamped making the ground rumble. Ahhhhhhh! Kevin yelled. Grrr! Wolf pack all three together 'Supersonic howl' Yeep Yap Yap Yaooooooooooooooo!!! They all Howled. Ufff!! This is getting a bit tough Armadyla thought.

'Meanwhile'

'Super Owl wing wind' Owlette said as she blew away the moths out of sight. Eeekkk! Bird-girl mine! Motsuki said. Beat it, little sister! Feather-brains is mine Luna said. Um, Last time I checked, I am still free and I am of neither one of you Owlette said. Grrr! Luna said as she tried to zap Owlette with her Luna Magnet but she skillfully dogged them. 'Motsuki is gonna get Owlette' Eeekkk! Motsuki said Zapping Owlette with her moonstone from behind all of a sudden while she was duelling with Luna. 'Gotcha' Eeekkkkk! Motsuki grinned evilly. 'Fluttering Feathers' That's cheating! Owlette said as she was trapped in a moon bubble. 

Like we care Motsuki teased. Good job sis, Now let's take Ms Oh so Smart, for a little spin hold on to your feathers Birdy~ Luna smirked evilly as she began to spin Owlette vigorously making her feel super dizzy. 

Ahhhh!! Woah! Catboy! Gekko! Help Owlette said shakily over her com. 

Owlette! I'm coming to save you Catboy said. First, save yourself, Kitty-litter boy! Night Ninja said as he splatted Catboy with sticky splat. Ha, Ha, Ha, Now you are stick-splat stuck Night Ninja laughed. Ugh! Help guys! Catboy said over com. Woah! This is getting a bit out of hand team, What is this time they seriously win?! Gekko said as he dogged Robot's laserbeam. Never we will win, We're the PJ masks! Catboy said as he struggled to get unstuck. Yo-You're right Catboy, Ugh! New plan! Gekko confuse Robot and lead him to Catboy which might cause Robot's laser to zap Catboy and as Catboy is covered with Sticky splat it will break the super splat and set him free! Owlette said.