Chapter-20 (The Ultimate Pj Battle Pt 1)

Previously on Pj Masks: How it all began

What was that smoke!? It did not just make us pass out, It's giving us body aches, dizziness, and Headaches my head is killing me..Aghhh!!!

Now wait and watch you pesky PJs as-

We Villans destroy your

Entire city!!

*The Ultimate Pj Battle Part 1*

Their eyes were getting heavy, They could see the Villans making evil plans about destroying the city, and there they were 'The Brave, Smart, Loyal Pj Masks' 'The savior of Tarabiscoville or Probably the whole world' Lying helpless, weak and powerless. They didn't even have the power to say what was in their mind in all of the three's mind.

"We have failed"

The following thought was in the trio's mind which mentally shattered them, but they dared not to say it not only because they were weak also because they didn't want their friends to lose hope unlike them but little did they know that all of them were thinking the same thing.

After a few minutes, their bodies gave up, They couldn't control the weakness, They were children after all. They closed their eyes and went into a deep slumber when they suddenly heard a voice a very familiar voice, not one maybe.

Chameleon: Wake up! Wake up!

Greg: Chameleon? Where are we?

Satinette: You can call this the blank space, We are in your body, In your mind in your whole soul.

Owlette: W-What happened? We were just at the park feeling all weak and powerless and now we are here? and we feel nothing? Nothing at all! Not even a sense. It's like we don't exist?

Catboy: What's happening? 

Cougar: That does not matter! You need to stop those Villans! Get up!

Catboy: *Gives up and starts crying**Tears rolling down his cheeks* Don't you understand?! We can't. In the real world, We are weak, We are Powerless, We've-

Owlette: Failed? No, You've not failed alone Catboy. We've all failed together, We're a team remember? *Sobs*

Gekko: *Pressing Catboy and Owlette's hand* We failed together and we will cry together too, I'm just so glad I still have you guys.

*The Trio pulled themselves together for a hug as their power ancestors smiled*

Cougar: We are so glad you understand!

Catboy: *Wiping away his tears* Huh?

Satinette: You are right, You are weak but alone, You are powerless but alone and you have not failed at all.

Gekko: What do you mean?

Chameleon: That's for you to find out, We trust in you kids!

*After Chameleon said that word they found themselves back in the park in their helpless state*

Catboy: Annnnd we are back!