Chapter-6

*After School*

Greg: Well, this day turned out better than usual I made friends. Mum will be ecstatic when she hears this... 

Amaya: *Arranging her locker* Mine too, I have never had friends before.

Connor: I'd had some, but it never worked out.

Amaya: Don't worry Connor, I'm sure we'll be good friends! And that's the good thing! We three have made friends on the first day of new term... and the bad thing is that we still have detention on our first day of second grade.

Connor: *Groans* Ugh, Don't remind me of that, My Mom is going to be so mad.

Greg: Yeah mine too, and I bet that nobody's 'Mom or Dad' are going to be madder than mine.

Amaya: Are you kidding? Forget my Parents, This is my first detention in my life, I'm freaking out.

Connor: *Smiles* Don't worry you have Me and Greg

Amaya: I guess I do 

Greg: Come on guys, We don't wanna get double detention now do we.

Amaya: *Laughs* That we don't. Come on.

*The Trio heads to the library*

Amaya: Good day, Mrs Galy.

Mrs Galy (Librarian & Detention Monitor): Hello Amaya, Need to borrow a book?

Amaya: That. Would be nice, but I'm actually here for detention.

Mrs Galy: Oh?  I se, Not quite you Ms Banks, but children are unpredictable...Hello Connor, Greg.

Connor: Hi Ma'am

Greg: Hello, well here is our detention slip

Mrs Galy: *Reading the detention slip* Cause of detention 'Having a fight' Hm, Please you three take your seats and spend the next 1hr thinking about what you did

Amaya: Yes Ma'am.

*A few minutes passed and minutes turned into hour's*

Connor: *looks at his watch* Um Madam? I think our time is over.

Mrs Galy: So it is, ok you three might be excused.

Amaya: Thank you, Ma'am

Greg: See you soon

Mrs Galy: Not too soon I hope.

*The trio heads out of school*

Amaya: Phew! That was a long day

Connor: Sure was! So? Guys, what things do you like?

Greg: Um I like the colour green and crafts and Kick McGee

Connor: Awesome!  Kick McGee like Master fang and Kick McGee?!!

Greg: Ya! I am a huge fan

Connor: Me too!! I love Master Fang especially that episode when he teamed up Kick McGee and they use their 'Duo power' to defeat the terrible toothache.

Greg: Ya! I also love lizards, I also have a chameleon at home you guys should probably come over to see him.

Amaya: Nice! What's his name? 

Greg: Lionel, What do you like Amaya?

Amaya: I kinda like Lot's of things

Connor: Um like Science for start? Cause I don't think Co2 belongs in a history lesson which probably isn't in a second graders syllabus, or is it?!