EXTRA || EnnoTana

I got my driver's license last week
Just like we always talked about

Last week I finally got my driver's license. I'm so happy because now I can drive to my boyfriend's all the time. Unfortunately for Tanaka, he's kind of a reckless driver and is having a harder time getting his license.

I mean like seriously. He's dangerous.

But it's okay since I'm a safe driver.

We talked about the different places we'd go like the amusement park or the pool or maybe even to fancy restaurants.

There were so many things we could do together, I couldn't wait any longer.

'Cause you were soexcitedfor me
To finallydrive up to your house

And that day we decided to go to the pool. Man I was excited. These past few days have been so hot, I think I could probably pass out.

I pulled up to Tanaka's house and knocked on his door. "Ennoshita!" He said happily as he opened the door. "You can drive!!"

"Yea, I know right. It feels so free to drive by myself," I said. "I can't wait until you start driving."

"Yea me too!"

But todayI drove through the suburbs
Crying 'cause you weren't around

On the way home from work, I drove past his house. I kept my face stone hard, containing all those emotions in place. I looked straight down the road, not stopping to look at his house. I really thought I could do it, I thought as I felt the tears threatening to fall, recalling our last conversation.

•••••••

Tanaka:
Hey..

Me:
What's up?

Tanaka:
I can't hang out this month, I'm kinda busy

Me:
But we planned a trip together

Tanaka:
Sorry

••••••••

And you'reprobablywiththat blonde girl
Whoalways made medoubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about

He probably canceled out on me cause he didn't like me? Or like me like that... I think he's into blonde girls- older blonde girls instead. Like that girl I saw with a slender body figure, dressing casually with a bit of a rebellious touch, wearing a dark tank top exposing her midriff and cleavage.

I think he likes the loud and crazy extrovert girls.. and not quite the boys... Shy and more reserved. Or he likes the blonde girls with big boobs, nice pillows, and to stuff your face in.. The blonde girls you can have fun with and not me who is so.. awkward..

Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?

As I passed by his house for the hundredth millionth time, recalling the advice given to me by my friends. "Forget about him," they'd say. "He's not worthy of you." Or "Find someone better. There are plenty of fish but the sea." But when I think about it. How could I love someone else? There is not other match for him. The smile and laughter he brings to me, and comfort and security I feel. And his little dance of encouragement is the cutest thing. Who could replace him? No one. No one ever can.

And I just can't imagine
How you could be so okay now that I'm gone

But how could you be okay and never text me. Not even a good morning or wassup bro? It seems that you had forgotten about me. Like we're drifting apart... Please don't leave me..

'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

Cause Tanaka said we'd be together forever but, now I drive alone past his street....

• • • • • • •

Tanaka:
Hey Ennoshita!

Me:
Yea? Hi!! Long time no see huh?

Tanaka:
Yep!!

Me:
How was your vacation?

Tanaka:
It was nice.. but I missed you bro.

Me:
Aww that's nice-
Wait- what??

Tanaka:
You know silly, I love you! ❤️

Also, I heard you've been a little jealous. 😈
But you know that blonde girl? Her name is Saeko. She's my older sister.

Me:
Oh... Whoops..
Wait- YOU HAD A SISTER?!

Tanaka:
😂😂😂
Yep, ya never seen her cause she's never home, just outside goofing off lol

Besides I wouldn't trade the world for you!
After all, I'm getting down on you tonight 😘

••••••••

Ennoshita:
And that is how I found out that Tanaka had a sister.

Hinata:
Wow!!!! Congratulations on finally getting together!!

Kageyama:
Boke! They were already together!

Hinata:
But Ennoshita-senpai told us that Tanaka-senpai was going to get down on him which meant they were gonna have se-

Tsukishima:
Ok, we got it shorty.

Hinata:
I'm not SHORT *Fumes*