ℂ ℍ 𝔸 ℙ 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋

Camryn landed on the launching platform at the compound. The suit had opened for her and she was greeted by a relieved Pepper, who was waiting for her outside. She rushed over and helped Camryn out of the suit. The teen had struggled to walk on her own as her leg was killing her. Pepper told her that she needed medical attention immediately, and rushed her to their urgent care facility.

Camryn was met with a very concerned Ned and May. They followed her and Pepper to a small room that had a hospital bed and supplies. Pepper called in a male doctor who took a look at her leg. He deemed it as a linear fracture along her tibia, and that with a cast and rest she would be fine. He treated her other injuries as well, such as the scratches and bruises on her body.

After the doctor had left, Camryn felt restless in her bed. Ned and May were sitting next to her with a nervous look on their faces.

"What did he look like?" Ned asked suddenly. May shot him a glare as she scolded him.

Camryn sighed as she stared up at the ceiling, "like a big, scary black spider with huge teeth and white eyes. He was terrifying."

"Is Peter alright?" Ned asked again. Camryn closed her eyes and then looked at him, "I really hope so, Ned. I really do."

Tony was outside of the warehouse, waiting for some kind of response from Peter. It not been long since he had sent the poles inside, and sounded like Peter was ringing them like he was supposed to. But it had been several minutes since he heard anything else. Suddenly, he heard something breaking in over his communicator. "Mr. Stark... I-I need... h-help..."

Tony's eyes widened when he heard the distress call. He immediately scanned for Peter's heat signature and found that it was in critical condition. He was bleeding internally. Tony kicked up his boot jets and flew into the warehouse. He flew through the ceiling and caught a very good look at Venom before shoving him off of Peter. Peter fell on the floor and caught his breath, realizing that he was just spared a slow and agonizing death. Tony was on top of Venom when he suddenly kicked him off of him. Venom took a swing at Tony but he was able to use the strength of his suit to block it. Tony then tried to swing back and knock him down but Venom kicked him to the side.

"Kid, the dingers!" Tony called out to Peter. The teen looked up at the poles that were laying only a few feet away and crawled to them. He tried to hold his hand to his wound but he felt it did very little to slow the bleeding. Peter grabbed one of the poles and used it to help him stand up. He saw Venom launching himself towards him but Tony had wrapped his arms around his neck, slowing him down. Peter stood up and grabbed the other pole. He lifted his arms up but winced in pain from his abdominal injury.

"C'mon, Peter! Do it!" 

Peter clenched his jaw as he clanged the two poles together. The high pitched ringing penetrated Venom's ears and caused him to spasm violently. Tony let go of his hold on his neck and took a step back. Peter clanged the poles again, which only further incapacitated Venom.

Tony rushed to the remaining poles and grabbed two at a time, shoving them into the ground around venom. As Tony was building a make-shift cage around him, Peter was hitting the metal poles with his own. Peter drilled the last one in the ground and he could see Venom struggling to stay attached to Damian. He hit the poles simultaneously, creating a pitch so unbearable that the symbiote practically ripped itself apart from Damian. Tony reached in and pulled a weakened Damian from the cage, leaving only a very large and strong symbiote trapped inside.

Peter looked at it with disgust. It was so horrid looking with its white eyes and sharp teeth, screeching at the top of its lungs. If it even had any. Tony planted a grenade on the symbiote and held Damian by the arm. He then rushed over to Peter and grabbed him, being careful not to touch his wound. Damian fought Tony's grip as he tried to run back to the symbiotic organism. He managed to break free and he started running towards it.