2. *Reality

I woke up with a slight headache and someone on me. I looked at him and noticed it was August.

"August wake yo ass up!" I said while slapping him on the head. He opened his eyes a little.

"What Bre!" He said with sleep in his voice.

"Nigga my name ain't Bre! And why you on me?!"

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"Damn Rita! What hap-"

"Man just save that shit for later."

I looked under the cover and saw that I was butt ass naked and so was he. I also noticed that he was inside me.

"AUGUST!" I yelled while pointing under the covers.

He took a look then slid out of me causing me to lightly moan. I grabbed the cover and wrapped it around my body. I looked for my clothes and found them.

"A- August do you mind if I take a shower here."

He waved me off. I went into the bathrom and locked the door and started a shower. It took about ten minutes and I got out. I dried off and put my clothes back on.

I walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs. I was on my way to the door when August stopped me.

"So ya don't remember anything at all?"

I shook my head.

"No the only thing that I remember is that I broke up with Chris and went to the club." I said, not mentioning the other parts.

I opened the door but he closed it.

"Look ion got-"

He cut me off.

"I'm sorry. Ain't mean fa any of this ta happen-"

"It's alright. I know you was probably drunk."

He let out a small smile and so did I. I opened the door again and left out.
----------------------

I returned to Chris's house and knocked on the door. He opened the door slightly.

"Hey." He said.

"Umm why don't you have any clothes on?"

"I got on this." He said while pointing towards the towel he had wrapped around his body.

I shook my head.

"Okay umm can I come in. I just wanted to talk."

"Right now isn't a good time-" he was cut off by some girl.

"Babe when you coming back- umm who at the door?" She asked.

"Nobody just get dressed and go upstairs."

She went back upstairs and he turned towards me.

"You fucking her!" I yelled.

"Does it matter."

"Actually it does. Cause all last night you been going off on-"

"Look what I do isn't any of your business no more! So you can get your clothes and leave."

"Glad too!"

I brushed past him and went upstairs. That girl left the room and went back downstairs. I grabbed a couple of bags and stuffed it with clothes. And stuff that I might need.

When I was done I walked out the door and came back in. I went back upstairs and looked for my keys once I found them I was out.

August P.O.V