3. *Home Sweet Home*

August had parked the car and as soon as he did I got out ASAP. I went to the trunk and grabbed some bags while August grabbed the bags that was in the car.

We walked to the front door and he opened it. We walked inside and went upstairs to one of his guest rooms.

He sat the bags by the closet and left while I settled in. I closed the door and started to jump on the bed.

If only I was 15 again!

I stopped and went in my bags and picked out something to were for the day. I sat my clothes on the bed and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I started the shower and got in.

After I was done I wrapped myself in a towel and unlocked the bathroom door.

I dried myself up and put on a black cross top that said "I'm that bitch" and some cut up skinny jeans and black ankle socks.

Once I was done I walked downstairs and went into the living room and sat on the couch getting comfortable. I turned on the tv and started channel surfing.

I got bored of that then I got on my phone and looked up R.I.P, on soundcloud. Once it started I turned it up all the way and started to sing along.

I was still singing when August came downstairs. I didn't even notice that he was done here.

"R. I. P to the girl you used to see." He said while mocking me.

I jumped a little and turned around and seen him.

"Really! You go fuck with me while I'm in my zone!"

He chuckled and sat besides me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothin."

"What is it!? I wanna know" I begged.

"You really wanna know."

"Yes please!"

He chuckled again and pointed towards my shoulder. I looked at it and seen a huge, ass spider!

"Oh my fucking gosh! Get it off me!!!" I screamed while jumping up and running towards the other side of the room.

"Ahhhh! August why you ain't tell me earlier!! God damn it!"

I brushed off my shoulder and it was still there.

"Agh!" I screamed.

I wiggled, and squirmed around.I fell to the ground and started to crying while August was laughing his butt off.

"Get- get- get it off me!" I screamed while crying.

August walked over to me and took it off. He shook it and smiled.

"It's a toy."

I wiped my tears off my face and stood up and slapped him on the arm.

"Damn it August! You had me crying over here like a bitch, because of a stupid ass toy!"

I walked over and sat on the couch. August sat next to me.

August P.O.V

I looked at her and held the toy spider behind my back.

"Look I'm sorry fa scaring ya like that." I lied.

I meant to do it. That shit was funny as hell and it's about to be funny again.

"August you scared the dog shit out of me!"