5. *Hero*

Rita P.O.V

I was running and running father away from Chris's house.
I could barely see, do to all the tears that was leaking out of my eyes.

As I was running I herd someone scream something but I couldn't hear what they said or see who it was.

I stopped and wiped my eyes. As my vision was getting clear I seen this man run up to me.

And in the other direction was a truck!

I tried to run but I didn't act quick enough. The man ran closer, towards me and pushed me out of the way.

The man was hit by the truck as it was trying to stop. Luckily the truck didn't run over him.

All I saw was that the man was a little bit under the car.

The man was screaming in pain.

Everyone and everything stopped. Some people was recording and I seen a woman crying as she called for help.

I had seen kids in the car that the woman was in, so I could tell that they was either married or in a relationship.

"I feel so awful, that was supposed to be me!" I mumbled to myself.

Soon I seen an ambulance come. They had helped the man get from under the truck as it drove backwards slowly and they placed him on the bed thing and drove him and his wife and kids away towards a hospital.

I feel so awful and horrible, I've could of been killed but instead their was a man who risked their life to save mine. I know that I've done wrong in the past but I'm thankful to still be here and alive.

I knew god was looking out for me and I also knew that others may or may not think of me as a... but still who cares what people think about me! People are gonna judge me no matter what! So I'm just gonna have to learn to deal with it.

I walked away from the accident and I felt everyone's eyes on me.
And at this point I didn't really care what anyone thought of me anymore.

I was over it at the moment and I really didn't have time for it.

At this point I feel all alone. I was just thinking to myself for a little bit then I decided what I was go do.

Their was no more playing around. I'm just gonna do what I and my heart feel like doing.
--------------------------

I was still walking around and I was getting hungry.

I was trying to find a nearby restaurant.

Once I did I walked towards it and walked in.

At this point I felt everyone's eyes on me again, but this time they were all whispering stuff.

I was walking towards an empty booth, but I accidentally bumped into a girl and she spilled her drink all over herself.

"Oh my gosh! Look what you did you inconsiderate bitch!" She yelled.

"Nig-ga! Next time look before you walk and think before you talk or get the consequences that come with it!" I yelled back.

"See this is why your ass should of been hit by the truck! Little dumb ass bitch." she mumbled as she left out the restaurant.

I sat down in my booth and pulled out my phone.

I went to YouTube and typed in my name.

I seen a lot of stuff but I found it.

I watched the whole video of what happened and left a comment saying that I was sorry and that I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

I sighed and ordered a large Pepsi, and medium sized fries.

Once my order was done I ate every single thing.

After I was done, I sat their and thought of what I was going to do and what my decision was going to be.