4. *Confusion*

Rita P.O.V

I woke up this morning and herd my stomach growling so I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I was real hungry so I made some pancakes, grits, eggs, hash browns, and sausage.

When I had already made me a plate, I herd August coming into the kitchen.

He walked in and stopped once he seen the food.

"Damn ma you cook?"

I nodded and took a bite if my sausage.

He made him a plate and sat across from me.

We ate our food in silence not knowing what to do next.

August P.O.V

I just sat their and ate my food while staring at her.

Ion know, but it's something that makes her different from the rest and I was going to find.

I know she's been through a lot, and especially because of those rumors.

I just wanna make it up to her and show her that everyone doesn't think of her as a whore including me.

I just don't know where to start or what to say.

Rita P.O.V

I was done with my plate so I washed it.

I was about to leave the kitchen but August called for me.

I turned around and faced him.

"Umm Rita I got something important ta say-"

He was cut off by my phone.

I picked up the phone and answered it.

Me: "Hello?"

Chris: "Rita. I'm so sorry for treating you like that on our ride to the club. I was just a little jealous and I let my feelings come over everything. Rita I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was a pain, I'm sorry that I wasn't their when you needed me, I'm sorry Rita."

Tears came running down my cheeks.

Me: "Chris I-"

Chris: "Look you don't have to take me back if you don't want to. It's your choice, but I really do need you in my life. Rita I love you."

I hung up the phone.

He just keeps playing with my emotions. He always wants me when he needs me but every time when I need him it's like everything else is more important then me.

"I'll just tell ya another time."

He walked out the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"August whatever you have to say just say it."

He turned around and looked at me.

He took a deep breath then started.

"Rita- for ta past few days that I've been spending with ya was fun. And umm I think that I want to start something with ya-"

"August I can't I'm sorry but-"

"I see, it's coo."

He walked towards the steps but I stopped him.

"August don't take it personal, but I've just got off the phone with Chris and he said that he wants me-"

"Ya go really go back with him! After all that he put ya through-!"