Love me like you do sidnaaz ff

Love me like u do
Chapter 2

Next day,

It was a bright morning, I stretched out myself yawning n felt a tight grip on my waist

It was a bright morning, I stretched out myself yawning n felt a tight grip on my waist. It was him, sanskar he looked so cute while sleeping nobody could guess he is the same arrogant businessman. His pretty face, his lips was just perfect in its own. I just can't get over him. I guess i'm falling for him.
I didn't recognise the time n it was past half an hour I was watching him. He was then awake n surprised to see himself being watched.

Suddenly he grabbed me closer and kissed me. Our tongues dominated against each other. After kissing, he just pulled me n got up from the bed n marched towards washroom. I was surprised by his behaviour, last night he cared for me and now he just put on his cold face and moved away.
I was lost in my thoughts when he just came and told me to move out of his room.

It was then I realised he is back to his own self, he never let me in room during daytime but only had me in his bed at night.
I simply moved away and marched towards my room. I quickly took a bath and moved to my workplace.

At evening,
I arrived to my room all tired. I thought to take a bath so marched towards bathroom.
I opened the tap of shower and the cold water washed off all my tiredness. Suddenly there was a knock I asked n it was again him, sanskar. I thought not to open the door but then again I was HIS SLAVE I had to do as he say. I opened the door not bothering that I was naked in front of him. He bolted the door n pushed me in the shower. His deep brown eyes reflected his needs n lust for me. He pulled me grabbing my waist kissing me senselessly. He started trailing kisses across my jawline tau neck. He started sucking n placed wet kisses across my neck down towards cleavage. He started tau suck my blossoms n sucked it hard. He then travelled across my navel n placed kisses over there. I was feeling heavenly. I was about tau touch him but he held my hands so harsh it pained me. It was the thing he never let me do i.e. touch him. He grabbed a towel from besides and handcuffed me placing it tau my back. He then travelled towards my thigh placing wet kisses and all I could do was just feel the sensations travelling throughout my body. He licked my core, I was flowing with emotions and within seconds he cupped me from back and entered into me hard rough. I cried out and moaned feeling the pain soon I was adjusted to his length and pleasure took over pain. He moved in and out and each time harder than before. Soon I had my orgasm and he came after me. I was feeling dizzy so he pulled out of me.

We cleaned ourselves and he picked me up and we moved towards the bedroom.

He placed me on bed and again kissed me but this time it was gentle and I kissed him back with same passion. After kissing I hugged him and closed my eyes. I was tired like hell after my job then having sex I wanted a sleep. I was about to sleep when he jerked me from his arms. I was startled from his behaviour but his next words shocked me. He ordered me "not so soon baby. What about round 2? I'm still not enough of you".

With this he again pressed me beneath him not bothering about my consent or my situation and he fucked me hard. I was sore, dizzy n after the tiresome day and sex I slept not bothering what he wanted or said.

Was this all I deserve? The thought always comes to my mind. I am a simple girl. I didn't had high dreams but just a sweet simple life but all got shattered. I'm now empty my soul, my body all is just an empty vessel. Every moment I think to end my life but I'm strong enough to face it with a hope of a new beautiful life.