Love me like you doo sidnaaz ff

Love me like you do

Chapter 11

Next day

It was a bright morning sun rays fell on my face and I lazily got up from the bed and moved towards washroom. I got freshened up and then had breakfast which maria prepared. Since siddharth had a meeting early morning he left so I had my breakfast alone.

After breakfast I headed towards office happily since today I will get my salary which is 30k and later I will go tau bank and withdraw 70k from my dad's account which he saved.

So I started doing my work and at lunch it got over I was paid my salary in the morning itself.

After having a quick lunch from nearby restaurant I rushed to bank.

Afternoon
At bank

I headed towards the withdrawal counter with a withdrawal slip. The official at the counter took me to the office manager since the account was on dad's name and I was a nominee. So I had to show the necessary documents and verify through the manager of the bank.
I knocked manager's room and headed inside. I informed the manager about my withdrawal case and handover him the documents.

He saw my name and asked me a few minutes since he had tau discuss with his upper official. So he excused from the room. I felt thirsty so I too left the room after him for water which was on the exit of the bank.

I was coming from the manager's room and heard him talking

"Siddharth sirr miss. Shehnaaz gill is here tau withdraw 2lakhs . Since you informed us earlier not tau lend her money so I asked you whether I can approve her withdrawal."
As I heard the manager's words I felt hurt. I recalled my past and I understood why no banks helped me with loan. It was all planned by HIM. He made sure I didn't get loan. He forced me to sign the agreement.

After sometime the manager came and informed that my withdrawal is sanctioned and handed me the amount after completing the legal procedures.
I left for Siddharth s Palace tau get my answers. I can't handle it anymore. I was determined tau confront him.

As I reached the palace I moved towards the room which was for me. I opened the closet and from its corner I took the tight jeans and crop top which was the one I was wearing when I came here to stay. I was now looking old shehnaaz. I removed all the accessories which he gave me.
And moved towards the balcony all numb. I felt lonely in this big palace.

Soon I felt a pair of hands on my waist and before I could move he started giving wet kisses on my neck.

Anger raised on my head I pushed him with all my force and faced him showing my red eyes which had nothing but only venom filled for him. He came towards me and pulled me into a kiss. I again pushed him and slapped him hard on his face.
He was shocked by my behaviour and his face became pale but today I had to control on my emotions.