''I don't wanna be with them... I swear'' part 2

I'm Narcissa Malfoy. For you Narcissa. - She said in a kind tone to me with a smirk. 

I blushed at her words. She wants me to call her by her name?! Oh, my what's wrong Y/N? Why are you even so surprised by that? Get those weird thoughts out right now.

- I was really excited to meet you Y/N. Draco told me that he found a friend, I didn't think you would be a girl, but that's even better. - Narcissa said with confidence. I was a blushing mess. Why someone's mom would make me feel this way? I am weird? or maybe that's normal...

- I'm glad you liked Y/N mom. She's really kind and friendly girl. - Draco said proudly. I smiled at his words. Narcissa lifted her face a bit up still looking at me. I can clearly see she's admiring me. I can't stop blushing. I try to act confident. Draco looks at his mom with a puzzled look. The woman breaks the silence.

- Draco why won't you go unpack when I and Y/N gonna talk? - Narcissa looks at Draco. The boy simply nods and walks away. I was stressed, she wants to talk? On merlin's beard, Y/N don't lose confidence! The woman sits on the bench in front of her beautiful garden and pats space next to her gesturing me to sit. I sit next to her, keeping my back straight.

-  You own such a beautiful garden, Mrs. Malfoy. - I said with confidence in my voice. Narcissa smiled and looked at me with her brown eyes.

- Like your eyes, also don't be scared just call me by my name. - Older witch laughed. I looked at her with my E/C (eye color) eyes. I was blushing even more by the words she said.

- T-thank you Narcissa. - I said almost whispering. Oh god did I just stuttered? Y/N stay calm. The woman giggled. I looked at her with an ''Awww'' look on my face. 

- Also back to the topic with garden. I projected it all by myself. - Narcissa said with a proud look on her face looking at her masterpiece. I giggled and stood up.

- You did an amazing job. I'm not kidding. Also, I'm gonna go now it's getting late and I want to take a shower before going to sleep. - I said turning my back to her. She grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I looked up at her with a confused look.

- Can you tell Draco that I need to see him in my room tonight? I need to tell him something. - Narcissa asked politely. I nodded and hugged her before I go. She hugged back, I saw her cheeks being in a shade of pink. I pulled away and went to my room.

- Draco? Draco! - I knocked on the door. The boy opened the door for me and let me in. I sat on his bed. 

- What's up? Something wrong? - Draco asked me. 

- Yeah, your mom told me she needs to see you in her room tonight. Someone is in trouble~ - I said teasingly. Wizard looked at me with a scared look.

- Shit... - Draco mumbled under his breath. I started laughing.

- Did you do something wrong? Your mom looked so serious while saying that. - I chuckled. 

- It's nothing don't worry. - Draco scratched the back of his neck. I simply nodded and went back to my room waving goodbye to him. He waved back.

I stepped into my room and closed the door behind me. Took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I walked in closed the door and locked it. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. When I was done I put on my pajamas and went back to my room. I sat in bed and started reading a book I read earlier. Some time passed and I fell asleep with a book in my hands.

The morning sun hit my face. Ignored it and tried to sleep more until I heard my door being opened. I heard a familiar voice.