''I don't wanna be with them... I swear'' part 3

Sorry for not updating for a while! I had a hard time with the breakup.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

- Guess I have to reward you Y/N/N... - She says in deeper voice making me blush. 

Narcissa went to the door of the library and closed it. I sat on the chair and looked at her. She slowly approached me and sat on my lap. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her close. Narcissa started kissing me, she wrapped her hands around my neck and deepened the kiss. I flipped her over so I would sit on her lap.

- You think you're in control huh? - I whispered in her ear in my deep voice. 

Narcissa with a surprised look on her face wrapped her arms around the back of my neck slowly. I started kissing her neck, not so long and I found her soft spot. I started kissing and biting it hard. Moan escaped from Narcissa's lips. I smirked.

- Oh well someone's is enjoying it. - I said looking up at her face. She just blushed and pouted.

- Oi don't pout at me Cissy - I said seductive tone. And continued kissing and biting her soft spot. I unbuttoned her jacket and throw it on the floor.

- Careful it's expensive! - Narcissa said in a loud tone. 

I laughed and picked her up. She gasped and gripped my shoulders. I put her down on the table and stood between her legs. She pulled me into a sloppy kiss. I quickly kissed back and put my hands on her waist. She gripped my hair and it became messy. We pulled away from lack of air. Her lipstick was smudged and she was blushing mess. I simply giggled and kissed her again. Narcissa kissed me back and gripped my shoulders. I put my hand on her chin and opened her mouth slightly and put my tongue in her mouth. She moaned and I kept kissing her with my tongue in her mouth. She started unbuttoning my shirt. We pulled away again. I took a moment to look at her. She was panting without her jacket, her lipstick smudged and big blush on her face. I giggled.

- And why are you laughing dear? - She said with confusion.

- You are in such a mess. - I smirked.

- So are you. - She said smirking too.

I looked deep into her eyes and put my hand under her dress. She gasped at the sudden touch. I put my hand on her thigh and moved it closer to her soft spot. She bit her lips and gripped my shoulders. I started kissing her collarbone and biting it slowly. She moaned quietly and put one hand in my hair. I slid my hand in her panties just as I heard a knock on the door.

- Y/N? are you here? - Draco said standing behind the door.

I backed away from Narcissa and she quickly grabbed her wand. She used a spell that fixed us up. She put her jacket on and I buttoned up my shirt.

- Yes Draco, come in - I said quickly grabbing a random book and pretending I was reading it earlier. Narcissa did the same and sat next to me. Draco walked in.

- Oh hello mother, hi Y/N - He said smiling and sat next to us.

- Hi Draco. - I and Narcissa said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

- So what did you read Y/N? - Draco asked and titled his head.

- Oh just a book about death eaters, it was pretty interesting but scary at the same time. - I giggled and Draco scratched the back of his head.

- Sure they are scary... - The boy said a little bit sad. I knew why, because he was a death eater. Of course, he didn't know I knew it.

- Something wrong love? - Narcissa asked and looked at Draco. 

- No mother. I'm going to eat something. - He got up and waved to us. We waved back. He left and closed the door behind him. 

- What a shame we got interrupted. - The older witch said with a sad tone.

- True. Now come on let's go eat something. - I said and stood up. Narcissa went to the kitchen I went after her.

     _______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! It's a little bit short but I hope y'all enjoyed it!

Word count: 752