ONSET;

Allow me to introduce:

O N S E T is a book that has come unexpectedly like any other book would , when I was meant to be studying for my exams I pulled out the laptop and i was bored and I just happened to type the title name, researched what it meant like in dictionary terms and came into conclusion that it meant the beginning, or  attack and really the title just clicked with the whole story ,so I was happy but at the same the scared because I have this tendency of thinking the story is not good enough.

This book was written in a non rushed way actually because I've started it while I was busy with the books that came out before it and really ....(I might speak nonsense but read this nonsense with content ) you know I tried giving this book a gangstery feeling yeah I revealed a part of whatsgonon in this book ,arrest me! Jokes so yeah as I was saying giving it that feel because of ************** **********************************(yeah you know what * means it's a whole freaking spoiler of the book...which I never ever reveal)

A woman...one lady, trouble maker ,conniving , crook that's what she's been described as by those that know her sweet they doubt and smart they know. She's not one to reveal all she wants to do especially to her prey. Her ex a well known businessman had fallen for her charm too, who else has succumbed to the wicked witch of the west's magic. The other man she tried fooling didn't take her jokes nor her plots to mind he was the only one immune to her cunning ways.

$tory started -
19/11/2020

$tory finished -
-/-/2021

My introductional entrance:✨

I am Mokgadi Ramalepe , I am a pedi girl with a very ambitious and big imagination. Kemopedi was inspired by the language that I speak which simply means I. Am. A . Pedi.

I'm very proud of my culture and my heritage and I am glad to to be sharing my work with you , you can find me on IG/ @it's.kemopedi ; @ missy.momo_

Twitter/ @kemopedi01

I have a very different way of writing and I understand all of us do , but if I may in any way lack in my plots or my writing please do not hesitate to contact me and tell me that in the kindest way possible , and once again I am happy to be sharing my work with you.

I live in a fantasy world dashed with reality when I need it , I'm in love with reading books that's captivate my imagination and I love love love drama!

Im a huge fan of characters that corrupt my way of thinking and I love them to the core. They the type of characters I connect with. Lol

Thanks once again , you may proceed with the reading of your story fore this is...

O N S E T

ENJOY MY HUNNIE BUNS, THIS SORTA DIFFERENT CAUSE NOW I BE TYPING FROM THE LAPTOP SWEET CAKES ;) NOMORE COPY AND PASTE FA ME!

NB by copy & paste I mean that before I installed wattpad on the laptop I used to do my stories on the notes on the laptop and copy it onto my phone. No plagiarism involved

Coming
in
November...