Chapter 20

The sun seemed to shine ever so beautifully, and it was further illuminated by the blue sky... my hands glided along the green grass; it felt oddly soft,I continued to allow my hands to move back and forth on the grass as I stay cross legged; until my motions were halted by another that was bigger and older looking than my own.

I looked up in confusion however that soon subsided as I met eyes with...the professor.

His eyes were beautiful, and he was looking at me with such a beautiful smile, a smile I'd he'd never given me before, it looked like ...love

Real true love.

"You're so beautiful" the professor uttered as he allowed his hand to touch my cheek in a gentle way, which was very different from the usual pulls and slaps I was used to.

"Y-you mean that" I said almost shocked but happy.

"Of course I do my love, Hendery you are my whole world." He said gently as he leaned in and placed his nose on mine as we nuzzled together.

"I-I love you too." I answered

This moment was so beautiful, from the way he looked at me, his smile...our love

I knew he loved me, I just knew it.

I soon looked up as he caught my lips into his, and for once the kiss tasted fresh, not reminiscent of liquor and other deadly toxins...it was sweet, effortless and felt, right.

I then detached with a smile which began to shift into confusion as I saw a hand glide onto the professors shoulder from behind.

And soon brown ears began to pop out...cat brown eyes, the sky then turned from bright and radiant to dark and gloomy, the dull clouds covered the sun that was now grey.

And soon his face showed

"Oh Hendery, you stupid mutt...do you really think you can compete with me." Renjun uttered with his piercing emerald eyes that everyone seemed to love.

The professors face then turned as though he was in a state of hypnosis as he let go of me and turned to Renjun.

"I'm right aren't I professor, you only want me." Renjun smirked as he smirked at me on the last word

The professor then nodded.

"Good."  Renjun seethed and soon he leant in and kissed the professor, as he stared at me.

"Oh Hendery, when will you wake up and just realize you can't compete with me hm?" Renjun said as he got closer to me with his  eyes turning blood red.

"I will always be better than you." He continued to say as I moved back in horror.

"It will always be about me."

"The professor will always love me."

"You need to wake up and see that!" He screamed as I tried to get up but was almost plastered to the ground

"Wake up!"

He said as he got closer to my face whilst tears fell down my face.

"Just Wake up!" His face screamed mere inches away from mine

"No!" I screamed as my eyes shot open...it was a nightmare, the only one screaming was...the professor.

"Aye! Don't make such noise, now get up." He said as my eyes and senses adjusted to the dark hotel room and smell of liquor and cigarettes.