Chapter 5

He opened his eyes to find himself sweating extremely, his body was hot and anything that touched him melted, he felt it below...it was that time.

"You ready kitten."

"N-no, please!" Renjun screamed.

"You're so pretty, so beautiful...can't wait for this moment, after this we'll continue to breed more of you so this moment never ends." He came whispering into the boys ear.

"No! I beg let me go!"

"If you don't do it, then your little friend over here will just suffer again." He gritted and soon Jungwoo was there gagged on the chair with his hands tied

"Jungwoo! Please j-just let us go." He sobbed

"Oh but what fun would that be."

"I want you, we want you all, forever and ever."

"Renjun! Get up!"

"Jungwoo!" The boy screamed as he woke up beside Jaemin, he was sweating and shivering.

"Renjun, hey, hey just breathe you're okay, it's fine." Jaemin said as he didn't know what else to do but to grab the boy close... he would do this to Jeno too when he got scared or had nightmares.

Renjun tried his hardest to hold in his sob as his body just continued to shiver uncontrollably, his head was sore, and he knew his eyes were uncontrollably shifting from colour to colour...if he didn't calm down he'd do it again.

"I-I'm Sorry...I'm so sorry." Renjun let out as one tear fell

"H-hey it's okay, you're okay...just breathe in and out." Jaemin said whispering reassuring words to the boy, he kept holding the boy close to his chest as he felt him shiver and his cat ears were low.

After what seemed like an hour he finally felt the boy relax and go limp, all that followed were calm breaths and Jaemin looked down to see Renjun's eyes closed.

And so Jaemin laid the boy back down, making sure to cover the boy with the blanket.

And he too then went to sleep.
*****

"I'll be fine."

"Are you sure"

"Yes of course I'm sure, now go!" Renjun said as he pushed Jaemin out the room

After his little episode in the morning Jaemin was quiet scared to leave the hybrid unattended in fear that something bad could happen and he could hurt himself.

"If you need anything I've left snacks in the cupboard there, and Jeno and I will be back to look after you later okay." Jaemin said to which Renjun nodded and bid the boy goodbye

He then sat to himself in the room not really knowing what to do, and so he made his way to Jaemins cupboard inspecting the boys clothes.

His eyes then finally landed on a bunch of woolen beanies, and bucket hats, Jaemin had gone through a phase of wearing beanies and bucket hats almost everyday after he got a really bad haircut when he allowed his dad to cut his hair for him.

Renjun then took them all out inspecting them.

He saw some black bucket hats and beanies, along with some that had paint splatters on them and other different coloured hats and beanies.

He then took one of them and went to the full length mirror Jaemin had as he looked at himself, his hand then made its way to his ears that he touched, them he watched his tail sway side to side.