Food Frenzy

Summary: As a reward for doing so well in their last few matches, Takeda and Ukai give each Karasuno member their favorite food. (This chapter comprises of smaller stories chopped up, so technically you can read each mini story without missing much)————————————————————————————————————

"Everyone, that was another great practice today," said Takeda.

"It's Friday today, so I hope you guys can stay a bit, 'cause we have a surprise for you all," Ukai added.

The coach of the volleyball team handed out some bags filled with unknown stuff inside to each player. It seemed some were quite heavier than others. The two managers were slightly confused until their club adviser approached them.

"Don't think we forgot about you two." He proceeded to hand each of them a bag with a smile on his face.

And now they're even more confused.

Ukai gestured for all of them to open up their respective bags and enjoy. Each member's eyes sparkled when they saw what was inside. Their favorite snacks, food, whatever you wish to call edible things.

A collective swarm of happiness filled the court they practiced in. When they settled down a bit, all crows thanked the two adults with a bow."

All of you have given your all for our previous practices, and we thought your hard work deserved something," said Takeda as he showed a grin.

"Specs, you've also been working hard lately." Ukai took out another bag he had and gave it to the man beside him.

"Is this?" he asked.

Ukai nodded then Takeda opened the bag, and once he saw what was inside, his own eyes started to sparkle.

"Enjoy! I'll give you all some time to eat, then we'll clean up the gym later on." The coach grabbed his own bag which earned some looks from others. "What? I've also been working hard lately," he shrugged.

The big group in the middle of the court dispersed into smaller ones, some favored to stay near walls, while others couldn't be bothered to wait any longer and just sat down to eat their food in the middle of the court. Hinata was one of the latter.

He lifted the sides of the bag apart and took out a paper bowl with a pair of chopsticks inside. Opening up the lid of the bowl revealed a steaming mountain of tamago kake gohan (steamed rice mixed with soy sauce and raw egg). Saliva was dripping out of his mouth as he smelled the delicious scent of it.

But he didn't have time to admire the looks or smell of this, no. He did however, have time to admire the taste of it. Hinata immediately scarfed down the rice—though his mouth burned from the heat of the meal—within seconds until he was left with nothing except an empty bowl and a pair of chopsticks in his hands.

What? All gone already? he thought.

The middle blocker looked around and saw that some of his friends haven't even sat down to enjoy their food yet. Not knowing what to do now, he decided to just go over to sit down with one of the groups, or in this case, person, since the person he decided to approach was Kageyama. Well, less of approach and more of being dragged by the scent of what Kageyama had in his bowl.

From what the orange-haired boy saw (and smelled), Kageyama had some kind of curry on top of a steaming pile of rice. Additionally, on the floor by his side was a small carton of milk.

"Hey! Kageyama, what do you got over there?" he asked.

"It's pork curry with an egg on top..." He was about to take a bite from his meal, but he saw that his teammate didn't leave. "Are you just gonna watch me eat?"