Rise and Shine

Summary: Nishinoya and Hinata gather a group of early risers and cause, well you guessed it, chaos.

————————————————————————————————————

It's another day in the Tokyo training camp. The sun was slowly appearing behind tall buildings in the area. Some dew on the blades of grass outside were evaporating after being graced by the sun's rays. Too bad the Karasuno team couldn't see it, since they're too exhausted from the practices and accumulated penalties they had from yesterday and the previous days. Well, all but one at least.

Nishinoya was already out of bed, staring at the hill where they would run their penalties through the window. He only lifted the curtains enough so he can look out, but not enough where the sun can reach his still sleeping teammates. He did his best to style his hair into its spiky look, but was proven to be a difficult task without some hair gel. Nonetheless, after about five minutes he got it into his patented hairstyle that would increase his height.

The libero looked at his teammates snoring and drooling in their sleeping bags. Who should I wake up first? he thought.

In the end, he decided to wake up Asahi first. The ace was one of the louder snorers in the team. I shouldn't tell him that. He'll get too embarrassed.

Nishinoya walked up to the side where his head rested, then bended over. "Wakey-wakey!"

Asahi woke up. His eyes widened slightly and a blurry image was upon him. From the voice and signature blonde streak, he knew right away it was Nishinoya.

"Noya, let me sleep more," said Asahi, who then shifted himself into a more comfortable position.

Won't wake up, huh? Let's shed a little light on this situation, shall we? He stood up straight and walked over to the curtain. He took hold of the two pieces of silk and spread them apart, letting the sun through.

Several shrieks and cries were heard, one of them sounding like a girl. Other players such as Ennoshita and Tanaka who were heavy sleepers didn't even move, despite the sun in their face and the collective sounds of shrieks.

One of the players that did wake up was Hinata—though more quietly than the others. He immediately sprung up from his sleeping bag as if he had a hundred years of sleep.

"Good morning everyone!" he said as he stretched.

"Well at least one of you is up," Nishinoya said.

"Nishinoya close the curtains and Hinata be quiet," muttered Daichi.

"No. It's morning already, so it's time to get up," said Hinata.

Another voice came into the conversation. "What time is it anyways?" Kageyama asked.

"About 6:30 last time I checked,"  replied Nishinoya.

More shrieks and cries were heard, this time it woke up everyone in the room.

"Nishinoya it's too early! Breakfast is still at 8:30!" Daichi said, getting angry that his sleep was disturbed.

"C'mon guys it's just two more hours, we can be first in line for hot breakfast! Besides, don't we all wake up earlier for school?" said Hinata.

"There's no school man, let us sleep," Tanaka said.

The rest of the team except Hinata and Nishinoya looked at each other, then nodded in unison. They all got up and started approaching the smallest members of the club.

"Hey! Guys, what—"

Nishinoya was cut off by Tanaka carrying him out the door. They were followed by Sugawara dragging Hinata on the floor. Outside the room, they were put on the floor, then immediately had the door slammed in their faces.