~Letters~ (Extra 1- the original ending)

Woah- I'm adding a chapter I abandoned and never posted- tis a miracle.

This was supposed to be how the last chapter originally went but I felt it didn't exactly fit-

Also, be forewarned this chapter probably has a few mistakes left from editing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eternal love, a silly saying to most people. What even was love? An attraction to somebody or did it run deeper than how the human mind could comprehend? Everybody had their own story, a book with pages not yet filled. Among those pages are often stories of love that lasted a short period to love that could last decades. Each time a new pay started a new page began to be filled out. Poetic isn't it how life is. These words were often found on the internet when people searched for the meaning of love. They say everybody eventually meets the one person who is worth more than your own life. This somebody is somebody you can't replace in life or death. You knew that more than anybody though. Midoriya Izuku had been the one person with whom you felt a connection with. The one person who you could be yourself and let see you in your worst days. When the alarm went off in your room you sat up glazing to your side with a heavy heart and you stood getting ready for the day.

You still missed him, it had been so long, ten years since your youngest was diagnosed as quirkless. You never let it show to anybody fearing if you did even the memory of him would be torn from your mind. Your eyes caught a small envelope on your desk placed there softly with a small wrapped box. You looked to your finger, smiling at the memories of your husband. "Sometimes, I wonder if you're stalking us." you mumbled knowing nobody was there. Your hand picked the envelope up staring at the delicate writing. You'd know his handwriting from anywhere. You opened it as cleanly as you could. Pulling the letter out, you set the envelope down reading over the words.

Dear doll,

It still feels weird to write this so formally.

Do you miss me, as I miss you?

It's a funny thing, isn't it? Love, I mean.

How are they? Katsumi and Eijiro, I miss spending the holidays with you.

I know this might be a surprise as I usually only send one a month but, I was lonely tonight.

Eijiro is 15 today, right? That's another reason I'm writing.

I know they will never see me wishing them a happy birthday but, I want to make sure you at least know I'm always thinking of them.

If I could take things back, I don't think I would.

Crime rates keep dropping, to say the heroes are giving kacchan all the credit.

~I love you doll~

Midoriya izuku ❤

Your heart fluttered reading the old nickname. Carefully your hand folded the paper again. You set it back into its envelope carrying it off into the closet, you opened a box placing it among the others, you shut the lid hiding it under blankets and clothes, you smiled lightly to yourself. You grabbed a piece of notebook paper and a pen sitting down at your desk. You had never written back to him before.

A small sigh left your lips as you tapped your pen to the paper before looking at the gift you checked the tag chuckling. "You got him a gift?" you were used to izuku dropping gifts off for the kids' birthday, but this was unusual. Normally he gave you money to buy them a second gift for them. He didn't really know them after all. That gave you a small idea.

Dear love,

It's been a while since we last had communication.

I've been reading all of them.