~Scared (Part 2)~

(why are these last chapter reminding me of the song impossible T_T)

No breath... no rising chest. His hands went to your chest. Compression after compression, checking for a pulse here and there as he tried to get you to breathe. "Breathe, damn it! Breathe... come on doll... (y/n). Please don't do this to me! I'm sorry I said I was sorry! I need you! We need each other!" he cried out for you, refusing to stop. His finger checked again for that pulse...

Faint, but there... the pulse was there ever so faint and weak. He felt hot tears fall from his eye and onto your face as he cradled your unconscious body in his arms. He held your head to his chest, his head laying on yours. He ran a finger over your now bruised neck. He noticed a small nick of blood dribbling down. Most likely from the knife while he was cutting away what threatened to take your life. He was gentle standing up and laying in the bed. Afraid you would only try again when you woke up, he pulled over a chair leaning his head on the bed. He didn't dare get in with you... he went to hold your hand to comfort you unconscious form... his hand lingered above your for a moment before he sighed moving it away. He stared at you for a while before he stood and walked away.

He was back moments later with a tray of cookies and tea. Once again he looked at you and let those tears fall down his face. He fixed the door handle on both doors. He was tempted to remove the locks, an invasion of privacy. He thought of that and didn't. It had never truly accrued to him he may have been obsessed over you.

The first person to look at him with a gentle smile. The first person who welcomed him into their arms. The first person who did not pry into his personal matters. The first person he felt comfortable talking to. The first person who showed him real affection. The first person who loved him. The first person who believed in him. Yet here he was making you resort to this. "What if I never walked into your life?" he thought, staring down at you. "If I had simply let kacchan have you. Tell me would you be smiling in his arms? Would you be happy?" izuku slid back into the chair laying his head in his arms which lay crossed over your bed. You made him feel things he had lost back when he was 14... back in junior high. He felt you pulse again relieved it was back to normal. He knew he'd be torn apart if he truly were to lose you. Yet not seeing you happy hurt him too. He sighed frustrated at himself. He needed you because he loved you... he wasn't sure if you loved him back though. Eventually, despite his thoughts that ran around his mind on a loop, he fell asleep.

~

Your eyes opened as you looked around touching your neck you looked over. Alive... you were still alive. At the slight movement you made izuku shut up immediately standing and looking to the side before he looked at you.

The once bright and loving (e/c) orbs that he loved. Now lay dull and blank. Nothing positive remains in them. It broke him to see you like this.

The (h/l) locks of (h/c) you had taken such good care of lay in a mess of tangled knots which draped in front of your face casting a shadow.

The kind gentle smile which had trapped his heart and driven him to fall for you no longer rested on your lips. Instead, a blank expression conveying the only message he needed. You didn't feel happy anymore. He had done this to you. A tear managed to drip down his cheek. Just a single tear as he turned.

The silence killed him. You should be yelling at him. Telling him off, angry that he saved your life. Yet you just stared at your lap with no expression except that blank one. He shakily walked to your dresser pulling out what he would see you wear the most. He grabbed a whole bunch of stuff before your voice rang in his ears.

The once melodic and sweet voice now sounded hoarse and bland as it hit his ears. "What are you doing." you mumbled, not even glancing at him.

"Sending you home... where you can forget about me... fall to kacchan's arms. Work in your bakery, smile, recover and be happy." izuku mumbled glancing at you. He noticed petals fall to your lap. You were crying... "Please... stop it (y/n) please stop crying! I know I did this to you! Please stop rubbing it in..." izuku pleaded holding onto one of your hoodies.