~Scared~

Angst chapter~ kinda?

How long has it been now? Each day passed by quickly, as much as you denied it... they weren't bad people/ misled and hurt seemed to be the common factor here. You stretched waking up next to izuku again. You had both planned on just a night of watching movies before going to your own rooms. You were both out before the movie ended though. Carefully you snuck out of bed walking to the kitchen to prepare breakfast when you turned the T.V on. Something caught your attention: The sight of a smiling blue haired girl. "Omg nejiri's back on the field!" you hummed to yourself listening in on what was going on.

The truth, it had been nearly eight months now since Katsuki had outed izuku. You had settled in and learned how to avoid coming in contact with them. Well, most of the time. You couldn't help but feel your heart sink when you heard his voice. You had avoided, no, izuku had prevented you from being able to listen to him. You missed him, missed your friends, missed just being free and doing things. "How does it feel to be number one now?" you almost dropped the bowl you were singing to mix the sauce for the croissants.

"Tch, I knew it would happen eventually." katsuki's voice came from the T.V in a confident grumble.

"Any news on the missing girl? Is it really true what some people say about your ex-best friend from middle school turning out to be-" she was quickly shut up by one of katsuki's angry glares. You chuckled lightly, your eyes focused on the screen. You wondered if he were looking for you or if he missed you at all.

"You news *bleep* are all the same. You should know my answer doesn't *bleep* change." you could fill the censorship out knowing how bad his mouth was. A smile formed on your lips as you watched him. "If she's alive. I'm sure the *beep* is doing swell with her little insane bastard of a boyfriend. I'm sure she's real *beep* happy. She made her *beep* choice." You stared at the T.V for a while until you reached for the remote, finding it wasn't there you heard a long sigh from the opposite side of the room.

The remote swung in the air as izuku leaned against the door-frame. "Oh doll~ you become bolder by the day. Yesterday, it was having the nerve to not show up for dinner when I asked relatively nicely. Today it's watching the bastard. Don't you see I'm trying to help you out here." izuku ran his hand through his mess of green curls walking up to you, he briskly kissed your lips. "He got over you. He forgot, the only reminder being that missing photo and those reporters. You heard the words that came from his mouth." Izuku huffed, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"So you knew? Izu, maybe I'd be a bit less bold as you say, if you gave me something to do. I'm starting to get bored. I'm starting to feel like a prisoner, you know." you huffed shoving his arms off you.

"Tch, don't you dare pull that! I've gone out of my reach to get you whatever the fuck you need! Clothes, hair-shit, toiletries, art supplies, baking shit and, more! How are you bored?" Izuku huffed, crossing his arms.

"Social interaction izuku! I'm sick of feeling like the odd one out among your little crew here! For god's sake I can't be further from out of place! My quirk heals for god's sake!" you hissed popping the croissants in the oven and walking to your own room.

Izuku knocked with a sigh. "I'll be back later. I love you doll~" izuku hummed watching the door to your room creak open slightly. You pecked his lips closing his door.

"Whatever. Love you too." you mumbled back.

That day was spent mostly alone reading and baking with the occasional chatter from toga. You amused her giving her brief and short responses.

Kurogiri walked into the kitchen, seeming to start on the dishes. "I recommend you return to your room and let me prepare dinner tonight miss (y/n). Deku will be returning soon." you looked at him confused before you smiled brightly.