~katsuki (kachan) Bakugo~

It was beautiful, the smell of smoke and the comforting screams of panic. The blood ripping down walls and seeping from bodies. His mind had completely switched off his emotions, switched off everything. His eyes, if anybody could see them, were blank and blank. Filled with nothing but a sweet psychotic ember. The only thing his mind allowed him to feel. All thought of the one he loved blocked, anything that may cause him to hesitate. The smell of copper wafted to his nose, an intoxicating smell. "Oh kurogiri~ could you get those of us injured out?" he had already been freed as a top priority.

"Yes sir", the man made of mist answered, warping himself away to gather the injured.

Izuku looked around, not a single drop of life lay near him. How sad, making it so difficult to find his beloved kacchan. His only competition when it came to the one he loved. The man responsible for all his pain. In fact, he'd rub it in how every death every crime ever committed was on him and the repulsive all might. Their hands were coated in as much if not more blood than izuku's. I silently laughed and parted his lips as he thought about the last few moments that man had. From the moment he laid eyes on the current number one villain, exceeding the levels of fear of even the great all for one, he had shown fear. That look had been like drugs to an addict. He needed more, wanted to draw it out as long as he could.

He remembered how the ex-hero stared at him in utter shock, after all, he was a child. He had tried talking but no words reached izuku's ears. When the mask fell to the floor the utter painful shock replaced that look of fear. All might, remembered who he was. Izuku laughed, pointing his knife at the male for minutes. His hand covering his face as he laughed. Insanity dripped down his expression, sinking into the retired hero. He had tried to apologize or talk him down from murder. Those words did nothing, the hero ended up the first tragedy of that day.

A soft whimper and the rise of a chest gripped izuku's attention rather quickly. With a chuckle he grabbed his knife kneeling down. "Aww~ it looks like you managed to live whoever walked ahead of me. I wonder what villain didn't check to make sure you were dead. Though I suppose as an extra, you don't matter dead or alive. That was if we didn't plan on stacking casualties.'' Izuku chuckled, running a finger over the male's forehead. He brought the knife down before his body moved with the quickest reflex that poor guard had ever seen. A soft explosion missed izuku by mere moments. "You found me! I was wondering if I'd find you first Mr. number two!" Izuku smiled under his mask, dusting off his pants, smearing red over the black fabric. His voice rang with a childish spring.

"You're the rabbit? Hah! How fucking pathetic you look like a weak little-" his words were cut off his hands gripping his throat.

"Aw don't be like that!" that child-like spring of emotion quickly dropped in his next statement. "I hate being called weak." he hissed taking a step closer. If he were to remove his mask now, one would be able to notice his emerald eyes shined a brilliant crimson. Glowing brightly as his quirk was active. "You'll find my level of mastery in my quirk is... how should I put it, maxed out. Able to choke people from a distance by squeezing their neck, move their limbs, tear them apart, and my favorite decapitate." Izuku flicked two fingers in a downward motion, shoving the other male to the ground. "That is what makes me dangerous, my lack of empathy for scum like you. My lack of patience, and the fact, everybody forgets the warning. Never stop moving in my presence. If I can see you, if I can grip you... it is game over."

He let the quirks' effects on the blond neck stop. Katsuki coughed gasping for breath as he stared at the male. His body felt too heavy to move, a crushing weight, keeping him pinned. Izuku bent over, placing the knife right under the male's chin. "Who the fuck are you. Why target me instead of mi- lemillion." bakugo hissed through his clenched teeth trying to move his body.

His eyes turned to glare as the boy stood up and gave a light spin laughing. "Alright, let's play a guessing game! You won't guess right based on a quirk since to you well... you know me differently~" izuku hummed bending backwards. "Let us slim your choices down ground zero. Somebody from your past, who looked up to you~" katsuki glared. There were a lot of kids he knew.

"Fuck you, you useless extra." katsuki hissed before feeling his body slam against the ground.

Izuku inhaled deeply and out again, keeping his anger in check. "God you're no fun! All might do so much better with my game! Hmph." suddenly his childish tone popped back into his voice. "Then again, I guess it wasn't all that hard with the clues I gave him! Maybe I should make it easier huh, kacchan!" he giggled spinning a bit with another short disturbing giggle. Izuku walked over, kicking the male in the side, shoving him into a wall.

Katsuki stared with a face of shock and fear. "No... don't you dare fucking use that name! Deku... may be a useless idiot, but he would never hurt somebody!" Katsuki screamed watching the boy bend over him. Under his mask his face fell to a bored look.

"Pft, you truly suck. I took away your little red-headed lover, that one was a small mistake, since my little love truly can't find out. God, she would hate me! No, you want that don't you! Then she'll run right to you! Too bad I'll be taking away your life, my little rose won't have any other arms to crawl into when the pain gets overwhelming but mine!" He laughed at the thought bringing down the knife over and over through the blond.

Shoulder, arm, wrist. Shoulder, shoulder, leg, leg, back. With each stab another scream. Hand, scream, finger, scream, shoulder, scream.

The male stopped moving, staring up at the boy with tears. "I made a monster" he weakly said coughing blood from his lips.

"Tch, still alive?" izuku laughed reaching to his mask. He was about to toss it off when he had a split moment to dodge a fist. The one pro he didn't dare attack without the counter quirk.

"DAMN IT! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!" This happened a year ago too. Before he could kill katsuki, he swooped in. that number one hero... "KUROGIRI!" Izuku screamed, running to a warp that closed quickly behind him.

~This was bad... very, very, bad.~

~

It's a race now~ who gets you (y/n) first? 

~Drama~