"Here we go again"

On a cold cold snowy day in New York, Christmas things were everywhere.  bright lights, snow mans, snow angels, and the most fun of all snow ball fights. But this is not where the story starts or begins.

It all started when this happened.

*ONE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS*

Jordan was pacing around in her house on the phone with her Mom, trying to figure out where in the world which house would they celebrate Christmas in.

"Ma I'm telling you we can celebrate Christmas in New York" Jordan said with a little bit of attitude. She rolled her eyes as her Mom kept on telling her no.

"No I don't wanna be up there cold and freezing" On the other end of the phone her Mom was in a bubble bath with roses and some red wine in her right hand, while her phone was on the left. She was getting tired of her daughter talking all she wanted to was relax but her loud mouth of a daughter keeps on talking.

"Ma is you even listening to me?" Jordan questioned getting more angry at the second.

'I'm bout to hang up on ha ass and eat' Jordan though in her head.

"Look know what Ma we'll have it at your house" She rolled her eyes in the process, Jordan knew her Mom was doing that on purpose.

"You finally came to your senses" he mom smirked as she knew her daughter was mad at her.

"Yes I did ma, but uhm I gotta leave me ma. I love you" Jordan didn't have to go she just didn't wanna keep on talking it was too early in the morning.

All Jordan wanted to do was go back to sleep in her comfortable soft bed of hers. Her mom jad woke her up around 4am close to 5am.

Her Mom knew she was tired of talking so she let her go.

"Okay sweetie I love you too bye" They both hanged up.

A sigh of relief came out of Jordan's mouth. She went upstairs and took her phone with her. Now all she can do is lay the fuck down and go back to sleep.

Jordan leaped onto the bed snuggling herself into the sheets. She was comfortable until-

*RINGGGGG* *RINGGGGGG* *RINGGGGG*

She shot up so fast she thought she had a whiplash.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT NOW!?!" She answered the phone.

"What do you want now?" Not paying attention to the contact name. A deep voice chuckled on the other side of the phone.

"Is this how we're gonna greet each other now luv?" She gasped at the sound of the voice, slapping her right hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god bae I am so sorry my mom called me so early and I was so-

"Tired yes i know you were tired" Henry already new why she was tired.

(He blew her back out btw)

(A/n ROLL THE CLIP PLSSSS)

*FLASHBACK*

*clap* *clap *clap*

Skin clapping against each other as their hot bodies were tangled in the sheets. It was an amazing sight to see Jordan was on top of Henry riding is dick like it was no tomorrow.

She bounced on his lap and moaned out his name. Henry gripped her THICK thighs and guided her. He through his head back in a pleasurable manner. He felt like he was on cloud nine.

Her tight wet pussy gripping him EVERY. SINGLE. SECOND.

"Ahh~ O-Oh mmmyyy Goddd yesss~"Jordan tried to keep her moans in but it was too much for her to take in. Her ass, and boobs bounced up and down. Henry started to suck on her right nipple making her arch her back even more. He was attached to her nipple like a baby sucking it's pacifier.